- Yumi Lambert

Ice Angels

Fireworks

- Adriana Lima

- Cindy Bruna

- Martha Hunt

- Lily Aldrige

I readed kendall is in boho

Sara on snapchat "off to the armory". What is this armory? They were talking about it even in the making of video and I couldn't understand what they were talking about. Is it the venue of the show?

The armory is the venue they film the show at in New York City.

So everyone I'm leaving Barcelona tomorrow and flying into NYC. Absolute coincidence that I land in New York on the day of the show. I get in 4pm. Gonna check into my hotel and then go check it out see if I can spot anyone. What's even better is my hotel is like 3 blocks from the armory lol. Loving life.

Sara on snapchat "off to the armory". What is this armory? They were talking about it even in the making of video and I couldn't understand what they were talking about. Is it the venue of the show?

yup

I believe it is the venue, correct.

*Edited as not sure the link was actual Armory. Apologies*

I am not fussed at all about Candice and 2 looks, especially if none of the veteran angels are getting it, I can only see her getting hate for hardcore fans of some other angels because she is the only one with 3 looks. Some of them are mad because people love her and leave the best comments about her on social media/news site, how do you think they would feel if she is the only one who got that many looks, I don't want for her to get hate comments "inspired" by jealousy.

Candice has done it all really, she got the biggest honors angel could ever get from VS. She is the first non angel to have 3 looks for 3 years before even becoming an angel, that year when she become one she opened and closed the segment. A year after becoming an angel she opened a show, and in 2013 she opened a show with fb, who costed the most after Gisele's one, and she was the first angel after Gisele to open with it.

After all of that does it really matter if she got 2 looks, who cares, she managed to get every honor and every achievement possible and what other models/angels in VS dream of getting.

http://images.amcnetworks.com/bbcamerica.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/55/files/2013/08/Armory.jpg

is this the venus? and if so has the show ever been held here before?

]Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture