Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

No, Lily said Candice surprised her by telling her she had the bra. However, they had told her she was supposed to come to set to surprise Candice on a shoot or something along those lines, and then Candice broke the news.

Aaaand I'm an idiot. That makes so much more sense, thank you for piecing it together for me. No sleep and exams will do that to a person.

Edit: Still, though. Why Candice telling her? Not conspiring or stirring shit it's just perplexing because it seems every other FB wearer found out from the team rather than another model. It's just... weird.

Doutzen is the definition of a classy professional model,such a great angel and model. I will definitely miss her. Sadly she never got to wear the FB

Jourdan such a good model, she just needs to be professional. She has a child right? what a good role model...

Gigi and Kendall... i really don't mind just don't make them the star of the show, I wanna see them a regular models

I'm cool with Lily getting the FB, at least it wasn't a new angel

Disappointed with Rihanna.

I wanna see the main angels like Adri, Ale, Candy, Bee and Lily with 3 outfits. Also Lais and Elsa. The rest should get two. Maybe Kate with 3 since they haven't show us more of her.

I rather see Izabel Goulart forever than these new models. VS has lost the sensual model type for the adorable type, so boring.

I have this feeling that this will be her last year for some reason. Even though she's my favorite all of this drama has kind of made people forget about #BodyByIza and her hair flips and every other antic, which I'm ok with because she'll always be one of my favorites to walk the show.

Sometimes I still see her as an angel. She understands VS better than some of the new angels. She is beautiful, great body and good walk

That's what I want to see fierce models like her!

Despite not wearing the FB which is what everyone wants their fave model to do at least once, Izabel was blessed with seriously some of the most beautiful looks and wings throughout the years, I think that's why she's still around today, the designers and casting love her and her enthusiasm toward the show. 

I consider her and Isabeli as VS veterans. Too bad nobody didn't take the time to discuss her departure. She has been there since 2003, and has made every show besides 2006.

No, Lily said Candice surprised her by telling her she had the bra. However, they had told her she was supposed to come to set to surprise Candice on a shoot or something along those lines, and then Candice broke the news.

Aaaand I'm an idiot. That makes so much more sense, thank you for piecing it together for me. No sleep and exams will do that to a person.

Edit: Still, though. Why Candice telling her? Not conspiring or stirring shit it's just perplexing because it seems every other FB wearer found out from the team rather than another model. It's just... weird.

So they can air it on the show as a filler segment.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

so much to say don't know where to start...

For those of y'all that didn't know, Candice knew who was getting the FB bra before even Lily knew. If she had a say in who got it...I wouldn't be surprised. She also surprised Lily on set. I'm still trying to get that information straightened out.

Frankly, anybody would find that surprising

Candice Razek then. :rofl:

Yeah, I have no idea why they had another model reveal it. They're probably just running out of filler segments for the show. :p

Never thought about that. Sounds like it's right up their alley though. "It's so much more special being revealed by one of my best friends." blah blah blah

Yeah, I have no idea why they had another model reveal it. They're probably just running out of filler segments for the show. :p

If they need filler segments I hear Lego does some good animations.

I also hear that if you clap 3 times run around in a circle donate 1 dollar to Canada and recite the Canadian alphabet Justin Bieber appears.

Never thought about that. Sounds like it's right up their alley though. "It's so much more special being revealed by one of my best friends." blah blah blah

:rofl: That's exactly what's going to happen too. So for filler segments we (presumably) have: that bootcamp thing some of the Angels filmed and the FB reveal. I'm guessing they'll have one about the newest Angels too.

If they need filler segments I hear Lego does some good animations.

I also hear that if you clap 3 times run around in a circle donate 1 dollar to Canada and recite the Canadian alphabet Justin Bieber appears.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Re: Candice telling Lily that Lily got the Fantasy Bra

Maybe they’ll make a new tradition out of it like how in beauty pageants the previous year’s winner hands the crown to the new girl (assuming that the models don’t leave after they’ve gotten the bra.) It would fit with the image VS wants to project i.e. the models are all friends and support each other's careers.

Hmm… Why would Jourdan get the axe and not some other lesser known model? They make it sound like it was about skin colour. But maybe Jourdan had a problem with Kendall and Gigi getting all the spotlight and credit and VS decided to side with Kendall and Gigi who are the hot duo right now.