Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

1LhJv7l.jpg

"Oh? I didn't get the fantasy bra? Well does Lily have a motherf***ing ring like this? Oh she doesn't? Does she get to have fun with Adam Levine every night? That's what I thought I don't give no crap about a bra"

^Did you wrote this, or you found somewhere?

@ed_razek please, i'm like crying on my bed literally. Please, i can't wait untill next year to see behati wearing the Fantasy Bra, for god's sake. Please, don't break my heart twice. You already did it last year, but please don't do that again. Please. Behati for fantasy bra. She deserves it, don't you have eyes? Please give us another miracle, come on, you can do better than this. VS can do better than this. Sorry not sorry, I'm already hating this year's VSFS. #BEHATIFORFANTASYBRA #BEHATIDESERVESFBMORE #SCREWVS

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TWICE BROKEN HEART BOYS :(

74Spldn.gif

Someone needs to create a thread that allows us to post the saltiest, most desperate, emo and batshit crazy comments about models.

Oh God is this real?

Ming getting wings seems to me that VS is moving her in to one of the main segments, agree?

Judging from PINK USA, it doesn't seem like its a segment with lots of wings, so I doubt Ming is getting one in that segment. Would she probably walk in PINK and another one in mainline?

But wow, I guess Ming is the team's new favorite Asian. Judging from casting videos, she always left a good impression towards the team, and the fact she's more bubbly and cheery means she brings more presence on the runway.

But I'm also curious if this means they're prepping Ming to replace Sui (wild thoughts) and then a new Asian walks PINK? Remember how when Sui came in, Liu started walking 1 segment only? Would Sui be walking one segment next year only!?

Also now that we have one wing confirmed, 33 to go.

WHAT ARE SUI'S CHANCES OF GETTING WINGS.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#wings4sui

FYI, I like Ming too, but Sui is my bias always. 5th walk in the show and if there's still no wings..... *commits seppuku*

P/S: Watching the Behati drama on IG, I need popcorn.

PP/S: Kinda fine with Kelly not returning, that girl has too much antics.

Ming getting wings seems to me that VS is moving her in to one of the main segments, agree?

Judging from PINK USA, it doesn't seem like its a segment with lots of wings, so I doubt Ming is getting one in that segment. Would she probably walk in PINK and another one in mainline?

But wow, I guess Ming is the team's new favorite Asian. Judging from casting videos, she always left a good impression towards the team, and the fact she's more bubbly and cheery means she brings more presence on the runway.

But I'm also curious if this means they're prepping Ming to replace Sui (wild thoughts) and then a new Asian walks PINK? Remember how when Sui came in, Liu started walking 1 segment only? Would Sui be walking one segment next year only!?

Also now that we have one wing confirmed, 33 to go.

WHAT ARE SUI'S CHANCES OF GETTING WINGS.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#wings4sui

FYI, I like Ming too, but Sui is my bias always. 5th walk in the show and if there's still no wings..... *commits seppuku*

LOL!!!!

loved the NOOOOOOOOO

but i think sui is getting wings this year! she deserves