Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

It was a trial, almost every Angel starts with a trial.

After the show they are filming the Swim Special and just like last year, whoever doesn't make the cut to St. Barths is probably not making the cut to 2016.

As mostly PINK spokesmodels? Or? 

Now that I think about it, they usually do hire new angels in groups, don't they? Or at least very close to one another?

This is way too many question marks, I should be sleeping.

So you guys also suspect that Lily's on her way out? Typical contracts like 3 years? Lily was signed for 3 I assume, then we assume she renewed again for around 3 which means 2016 may be her leaving? I'm happy for her and the bra's a nice way to leave off.. plus she'll be turning 30 this month and most angels do get the boot before 30.. 

^ IMO, yes. I think she'll probably do the 2016 show unless she gets pregnant (which I suspect will be happening sooner rather than later) and the timing prevents her from walking. Her contract either expires at the end of this year or sometime next year and I already felt like they were beginning to phase her out before they even signed the 10 new girls. The majority of her work this year is for things outside of VS, she's taking fewer but more high profile jobs + branching into HF, spending lots more time at home and with her family, and this FB feels like a send off of sorts to me. I adore her but she's not Adriana or Ale to VS so they won't keep her around/pay her to show up for 2 or 3 events a year like they've done with those two. Just my two cents!

VS strategy if you noticed is using her a lot for commercial and not catalogs.

Her commercial impact is incredible, VS use her for branding and it works.

There's a worthy reason to give her the FB this year and she can promote the brand the next or as long she stays.

I bet her last show would be 2017. Hope she gets that far and it has been a nice run for her! 

If Lily really leaves, I don't think it's such a bad thing to be sad about. IMO, its the experience that counts. I think of all angels, Lily really proved herself through her improvement. Her fanbase started growing so much more and you can tell people love her, and she lived up to their expectations by improving herself. And she'll leave an impression to everyone who watches VS, because they know for a fact that she put her heart and soul in her VS walk.

So, someone correct if I'm wrong. Are the new angels basically a way for VS to experiment with whose fit enough to be an angel on Adri/Ale level? And they'll slowly weed out the ones that don't really do a good job and promoting VS?

I was thinking why VS never had an Asian angel, I thought about this because I checked Ming's instagram minutes ago and boy, that girl is really really close to Sophia and John. If VS wanted to expand their influence in Asia, Ming is a good start. Considering how Ming is also highly demanded now. That or I foresee Ming becoming a PINK model. Sophia likes her so much. 

The conspiracy theory that came from no where can die down for good.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/news/a48682/victorias-secret-fantasy-bra-lily-aldridge/

You were saying the bra is cast to you? Yeah, it's cast to you. So the day they told me, they whisked me to a room. There were people doing the cast on me, and then they built a bra around the cast.

So that was all one day? From when you found out straight to body cast? Yeah. It was in July. It was amazing. I was at a photo shoot. They pretended I was doing a package for the fashion show. I thought I was doing interviews for the fashion show and they like took me to this room and told me and cast me right away. I was totally surprised. I thought I was there to surprise Candice!

What's the most surprising thing about wearing the Fantasy Bra? It's just surreal. It's molded to me. I feel like $2 million!

LMAO on this question : Will you be wearing padding with the bra? No.