Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I did see Joan's name in that Vogue article so I'll add it to the confirmed list. But Bella wasn't on that vogue list so I'm keeping her as a unconfirmed for now.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015 - CONFIRMED

Angels

1. Adriana Lima

2. Alesaandra Ambrosio

3. Behati Prinsloo

4. Candice Swanepoel

5. Lily Aldridge

6. Elsa Hosk

7. Jac Jagaciak

8. Jasmine Tookes

9. Kate Grigorieva

10. Lais Ribeiro

11. Martha Hunt

12. Romee Strijd

13. Sara Sampaio

14. Stella Maxwell

15. Taylor Hill

16. Rachel Hilbert [PINK Spokesmodel] (newcomer)

17. Barbara Fialho [Fit Model]

18. Cindy Bruna [Fit Model]

19. Daniela Braga

20. Devon Windsor [Fit Model]

21. Izabel Goulart

22. Joan Smalls

23. Josephine Skriver

24. Maria Borges

25. Maud Welzen

26. Shanina Shaik

27. Sui He

28. Yumi Lambert

29. Bella Hadid (newcomer) (unconfirmed)

30. Bridget Malcolm (newcomer)

31. Gigi Hadid (newcomer)

32. Leila Nda (newcomer)

33. Megan Puleri (newcomer)

34. Pauline Hoarau (newcomer)

35. Sanne Vloet (newcomer)

36. Valery Kaufman (newcomer)

37. Vita Sidorkina (newcomer)

I can't believe how many comments on twitter and instagram are shaming Lily for being chosen to have the FB... since when was Behati so popular? I love her but I didn't know she had so many fans. Is it because of Adam?

I am not a big fan of Lily A but I disagree with what people online are saying. VS chose her! VS is not fair with Fantasy Bras. We've seen it alot especially with Doutzen.

I hate this bra though. :(

Are we sure all the hate is not from a few people with multiple accounts? No disrespect to BeeP but all these "fans" just come out of the woodwork and I am a bit skeptical :ninja:

I think so too. Behati does not have a large fanbase I think it is her die hard fans just spamming everything about the FB with those comments.

Are we sure all the hate is not from a few people with multiple accounts? No disrespect to BeeP but all these "fans" just come out of the woodwork and I am a bit skeptical :ninja:

I think so too. Behati does not have a large fanbase I think it is her die hard fans just spamming everything about the FB with those comments.

I noticed how her fanbase is small compared to Candice's from just checking her thread here. 

+100000000

Like I said before I love Behati because she has a chill, cool, beachy vibe about her, and she does have some sex appeal but I don't find her drop dead gorgeous like Candice Swanepoel.

Someone mentioned Behati's lifestyle? I would assume she's getting up to a lot mischief, purely based on the fact that she's married to a pop star. I also found it super weird how over less than 10 years she went from being VS's curviest model ('07) to their thinnest Angel ('15).

If VS was fair then Doutzen would have gotten it at least once before leaving, but VS is a bitch like that it seems.