Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Model castings from yesterday

http://i.imgur.com/AJJYEvR.jpg

Gigi looks so sad and lonely :(

No, she's thinking, "why do I have to wait with all these plebs.  My agent said this was already a done deal."

Imaan has that extraavagant walk still not over the top... She has to be in the show, but i see her in the main line, for me she doesnt stand out in Pink...

I think if she's in this year, they should let her walk with her natural hair. She will stand out much more with natural curls

+1.  Imaan at the Tommy Hilfiger show was gold.

^ Ohh no! I'm fine with Gigi, but Bella as well?! Now they just gonna make it all about them  :banghead: Next thing you know and Kendal and Baldwin are joining them  :yuckky:

People are expecting Kendall to walk now since Gigi got invited to.  :yuckky:

I was being sarcastic... 

I'm serious. Stalked Gigi's comments and most are wondering if Kendall will join Gigi. I'm not a fan of Kendall.

VS likes and wants or need publicity, and both Hadid sisters brings that, just like Cara did, and as much as I hate to admit, so does Kendall

We have already established that, the Hadids bring a lot of publicity. Kendall would bring a lot of publicity AND her family. While I'm sure VS loves their social girls and models flirting on the runway and so on, I don't think they would want the Kardashians anywhere near them.

We have already established that, the Hadids bring a lot of publicity. Kendall would bring a lot of publicity AND her family. While I'm sure VS loves their social girls and models flirting on the runway and so on, I don't think they would want the Kardashians anywhere near them.

Really hope you're right 

Bella and Abel don't strike me as the type to resort to overt displays of public affection, even if it is the vsfs.

Let's hope so. And I also hope she's gonna be stuck in PINK

Do you think Gigi would get two outfits? One in Pink and another in a main segment?

Bella and Abel don't strike me as the type to resort to overt displays of public affection, even if it is the vsfs.

Let's hope so. And I also hope she's gonna be stuck in PINK

Do you think Gigi would get two outfits? One in Pink and another in a main segment?

Cara did so I expect Gigi to get the same treatment.