Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I'm sorry when the likes of girls like Gisele, Naomi, Carmen, Tyra, Adriana etc were walking and working for VS then no one is too good for VS. Yes VS put a lot of girls on the map but no one is too good or too big. Besides the fashion world who knows girls like Sasha or Valentina?

Well, I think there are indeed some models that are really too much for VS or simply don't belong to the VS runway.

To name one: Sasha Luss. She's way too good for that.

As true as that is, I've been dying to see Sasha on VS runway for 3 years now!

Exactly, stop saying that some models are too good for VS. no one is too big or too good for VS, I'm sorry but that's the truth. VS gives popularity and puts you in the map, after the show you will get more attention that you ever dreamed about before that, so yes, I think it's kinda dream walking for the show if you are a model. Why? Just one reason: millions of people watch the show so you get the chance that million of people watch your face, because high fashion is just a minority. It gets you a status? Yes. But if you are popular you get more chances to get contracts, that's so easy to see. So yes, VS had helped a lot of girls.

20th show and Behati? O.o

Unless GF comes out with a marching band, aerial performers, a giant Autobot & Decepticon fighting in the background and her dog whistle husband singing Animal while Michael Bay pyrotechnics go off, the FB is going to be boring as f*ck. They need to do something a metric fuck ton bigger this year and top two FB's. 

A one million dollar bra to all fifteen Angels, and make a segment out of it imo

They probably should've done a dual fantasy bra opening the show this year with the performer in the back (not the middle of the runway please) and maybe the screen on the stage could've projected images of the past fantasy bras. 

It leaked about a month before the show last year so if the same thing happens this year it should be leaking next week sometime. Lily has been pretty much a non-factor with VS this year and so I don't think she's going to wear it, with our without someone else wearing it too. My money is still on Candice/Behati, either separately or together.

I think it's between Bee and Candice. I love lily but it seems like she's leaving this year, so I'm not sure about her, I looooove her and I don't want her to leave. Buuuuut, VS is using a lot her new Angels and the 3 (bee, Candice and lily) are not used like the used to, so it's not safe to say that Lily is leaving just because it seems like VS is not using her a lot like the new Angels. I hope she sticks around the brand for some years.

Adri and Ale I think this will be their last show, at least for Ale. They could still using Adriana one or two more years.

I think Lily has one or two shows left but that's probably it. She's moving away from VS and more into HF/slowing down. it wouldn't surprise me if there was a mutual agreement about VS and Lily parting ways in the near future, but that's just a hunch I have.

They still use Candice and Behati a ton despite the 10 new girls and they're a lot more recognizable than the new crop (understandably so). There's a lot of signs that point to one or both of them receiving the FB this year. But I also wouldn't be shocked if Adriana got it again.