Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Looks like it's time to grab some popcorn! LOL. Love it when a new person trolling makes the thread go cray. 

Elsa is stunning but her walk isn't exactly energetic or powerful to open the show.

Devon is not basic, her look is different and her body is great. She's like a healthier looking version of Anja. I thought she looked great last year's show.

I hope Adriana opens, her openings are always amazing and really start the show with great energy!

I'm probably the only one but I don't like the way Adriana opens at all. It's too "I'm a rockstar", too much pointing. I get she's the star of the show and she's gorgeous but please. I don't want to see her open.  

I hope Adriana opens, her openings are always amazing and really start the show with great energy!

I'm probably the only one but I don't like the way Adriana opens at all. It's too "I'm a rockstar", too much pointing. I get she's the star of the show and she's gorgeous but please. I don't want to see her open.
I know what you mean, they would be even better if she didn't point so much!

Adriana is bat-shit crazy and this segment is called Boho/Bono Psychodelic, if someone has to open that shit it better be her (Y). Like really, if there's a time for pointing and do weird shit this is it

Imma throw my guesses for opening 

B. Psychodelic: Spanky

Exotic Butterflies: Lais/Alessandra

Portrait of an Angel: Behati

Pink USA: Rachel

Ice Angels: Elsa

Firework: Candice

Adriana is bat-shit crazy and this segment is called Boho/Bono Psychodelic, if someone has to open that shit it better be her (Y). Like really, if there's a time for pointing and do weird shit this is it

B. Psychodelic: Spanky  (+FB FINGERS CROSSED)

Corrected

B. Psychodelic: Spanky  (+FB FINGERS CROSSED)

Corrected

The psycho teenager fan that lives inside me would 100% lose her shit if this happens :rofl: I think she got it, IDK if she'll open the show with it tho

Isn't the first theme based around Glam and 60's Rock chic? Wouldn't Adriana's energy be perfect for that? I'm confused what you guys want.

@SB here ya go, to make the thread a tad more interesting lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVEhDrJzM8Ehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn6cxaKRwtk&list=PLA0AD6A6738880DED

Oh yes!

To keep the spirit