Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar Refaeli Covers Maxim September 2012

She's widely considered one of the best looking ladies on the planet, and Bar Refaeli showed just why on the cover of Maxim's September 2012 issue.

The 27-year-old Israeli model looked simply stunning in a Vitamin A bikini with jewelry from Jennifer Fisher, KMO and Iosselliani for the James Macari shot front page while offering her thoughts on topping the magazine's 2012 Hot List to doling out advice for the fellas when it comes to approaching the ladies.

A few of the highlights from Miss Refaeli's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Maxim!

On how it feels to be the number one hottest woman in the world:

"It doesn't feel real, because I still can't believe it. I feel like someone's going to call and tell me that there's been a mistake."

On how guys should approach her:

"If someone is funny, he should say something funny. If someone is sweet and gentle, he should talk that way. Just be yourself. I don't like when guys act too cool for school. Like, the other day I was the airport, and there was a cute guy who I saw notice me. But instead of coming up to me, he put his head down and started texting to appear like, 'Oh, I didn't even see you!' I was like, 'If you really were cool, you'd just be yourself and talk to me.'"

On the body part that she's especially proud of:

"My stomach is hard, and I'm very proud of it. I still eat, though. To me that's one of the best things in life."

On the most important thing men should know about the opposite sex:

"If you can't understand them, just give them a hug. That always works."

http://celebrity-gossip.net/bar-refaeli/bar-refaeli-covers-maxim-september-2012-704241