Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

From JT Foxx - Syndicated Radio Personality, Entrepreneur, Internet Marketer, Real Estate Investor and One of the Top Wealth Coaches in the World

JT Foxx@JTFoxx

We predicted on my radio show that @BarRefaeli is the next @kathyireland. Congrats on your new under me. U are both inspiration to all women

JT Foxx@JTFoxx

@BarRefaeli everyone I know who knows you says you are the next super mogul. Killer looks with killer instinct is a dangerous business combo

and

Marsh@ashram3072

@BarRefaeli hey bar, have u finished the Fifty shades trilogy? Who would u want to play Christian and Anastacia in the movie version??

@BarRefaeli: @ashram3072 myself and Ryan gosling of course! :) #DreamOn” -- wow!! U'd be perfect for ana but i'd like Matt Bomer as xtian

Nice choice, Bar. ;)

It would be nice, domino. But Bar doesn't seem to be in a hurry for that. There is no rush for this type of thing. Besides, she looks very happy on her own, she is free, has lots of friends and her career is keeping her quite busy.

From JT Foxx - Syndicated Radio Personality, Entrepreneur, Internet Marketer, Real Estate Investor and One of the Top Wealth Coaches in the World

JT Foxx@JTFoxx

We predicted on my radio show that @BarRefaeli is the next @kathyireland. Congrats on your new under me. U are both inspiration to all women

JT Foxx@JTFoxx

@BarRefaeli everyone I know who knows you says you are the next super mogul. Killer looks with killer instinct is a dangerous business combo

and

Marsh@ashram3072

@BarRefaeli hey bar, have u finished the Fifty shades trilogy? Who would u want to play Christian and Anastacia in the movie version??

@BarRefaeli: @ashram3072 myself and Ryan gosling of course! :) #DreamOn” -- wow!! U'd be perfect for ana but i'd like Matt Bomer as xtian

Nice choice, Bar. ;)

It would be nice, domino. But Bar doesn't seem to be in a hurry for that. There is no rush for this type of thing. Besides, she looks very happy on her own, she is free, has lots of friends and her career is keeping her quite busy.

there are nice people that not have private jet!

Huh? So someone photoshopped Bar's head on that girl?

But the other pic of her with Brody is real, right?

I'm getting very very confused :p

Thanks for posting though TSIKO :flower:

That photoshoot looks very promising, thanks Kerri :hug:

Thanks for the confirm. I already knew it but there's 3 of us who manages LBR so I always told them to put as example Israeli Supermodel @BarRefaeli ...... or Supermodel @BarRefaeli ...... like that :)

Yeah, no problem, but like I said, I haven't really understood it entirely. :) I can confirm it for some, but not all tweets. Sometimes they get published in others' timelines. ... ? A dot (.) would suffice, you know, doesn't take up much space.

About the Jody Brenner thing, wow. strong%3Eression.gif Probably the reason why she "met" with Kimmie K in Paris. Or that lead to meeting Jody in LA?

Both pictures with Brody Jenner are fake. The first one is a picture of Brody and Kristin Cavallari & the second one is i think Brody with Jayde Nicole, they just photoshoped Bar's face.