Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks Roxee couldn't see it though :)

Kerri Lynn

I loved your comment about Johnny and Vanessa because they seem just like Leo and Bar. Even the age difference and careers and living in different parts of the world lol.I think the private couples in hollywood are the real deal. Relationships in hollywood can work just like any other type of couple. Leo and Bar don't even seem like the typical hollywood couple they are above that. I like the way Leo and Bar handle their relationship.

Valentina and Michal

Totally agree with you that 5 years is a long time. They obviously have strong feelings for eachother because like you said Michal they can easily find someone else, alottttttttt of people would want to date them lol. I remember an interview where Bar said she wants to be a young mother but that 26 and 27 is still young. I really think in that time they'll start a family :heart: Or whenever they want.. they can decide at any time. From experience some couples say they'll wait a few years and then they just decide sooner lol.

HI JENNIFER ELIZABETH :wave:

Hi everybody

I'm agree about what you say of the strong relation of bar and leo but I'm not agree with the comparaison that you did with johnny depp and vanessa paradis. In fact I think that Bar and leo is a strong couple because they love each other and they stay together about their feelings contrary to johnny depp and vanessa paradis. I'm from France and everybody in France know that the couple of johnny and vanessa is finish they stay together just for their children, recently johnny have been suspect of cheating vanessa with a young girl when he turns Pirates of the carabben. Moreover it's very rare this last time to see them together as Brad Pitt and Angelina jolie or Marion cotillard and Guillaume Canet....

So for me Bar and Leo are the strong couple of the moment And I hope that they will stay together everytime..........

HELLO FASHION DREAM! :wave::wave::kiss:

BTW, does anyone know if Bar has pets?

x23186cc8.jpg

:blush:

Hi everybody

I'm agree about what you say of the strong relation of bar and leo but I'm not agree with the comparaison that you did with johnny depp and vanessa paradis. In fact I think that Bar and leo is a strong couple because they love each other and they stay together about their feelings contrary to johnny depp and vanessa paradis. I'm from France and everybody in France know that the couple of johnny and vanessa is finish they stay together just for their children, recently johnny have been suspect of cheating vanessa with a young girl when he turns Pirates of the carabben. Moreover it's very rare this last time to see them together as Brad Pitt and Angelina jolie or Marion cotillard and Guillaume Canet....

So for me Bar and Leo are the strong couple of the moment And I hope that they will stay together everytime..........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love Johnny. Leo and Bar have suffered this kind of rumors and stories about romances when they were separated: Teddy, the brazilian playboy, Gossip Girl actor or Anne Vyalitsyna and Lindsay Lohan...you're partying with someone and automatically according to the press is your new lover.... :yuckky:

I hate the crazy made up articles in those awful tabloids.

They are together for 5 years, right?

For me, this is many time, so, the only reason is love.

I didn't believe in their realtionship before because I thougt that it was taking too much time for they go to the next level.

I'm feeling shy to tell you this, but I believed that their relationship was based only in sex.

Now I understand for my own personal reasons that there some people that take more time do decide things in life, or just want to wait to know each other better.

Their relationship is really serious, Leo went to Israel and took her mom together, Bar is always in L.A., I feel that things are faster and stronger since they last broke up.

They can last how much they want.

I agree,I guess their relationship was based on sex,Leo didn't love her for the firs time,they became lovers just because he needed someone by his side

It's up to prestige,when you are successful,extremely famous and rich and you are Leonardo DiCaprio,you need to have beautiful lady with you.

I suppose right now Leo loves her,but sometimes I feel the situation that was in 2004-2005 with other woman :(

I hope it won't end so bad :(

Thansk for all the news and pics everybody! Hello JENNIFER ELIZABETH, always nice to have new Bar fans on here:)

And your right KerriLynn. I had a feeling the pics were not new!

I have to agree with you all on Leo and Bar.They seem very commited to eachother this time and I think being private is the key to a relationship in Hollywood. Usually people who are very open about their relationship usually don't make it. And I have to agree with you fashiondream, I think they will start a family relitivly soon:)

Well, I needed tell you this: I think I changed my mind.

Now I'm believing in Leo & Bar relationship. They made strides, as I said before, now everyone can see that they are closer than ever.

I think all these things likes marriage or babies are very close of their future.

Sorry for being stupid before ;)

Nice that you sharing that with us Valentina!!! most of the people wont admit it.... they think that maybe if they'll keep deny that maybe its the "real thing" then maybe they will just split. but seems like they wont. I just want them to keep being happy together and makes good to each other. but its would be more then awesome if they'll decide to get married or have a family. its naturally the next level. :wub:

but I am just curious.... what maked you change your mind suddenly??

They are together for 5 years, right?

For me, this is many time, so, the only reason is love.

I didn't believe in their realtionship before because I thougt that it was taking too much time for they go to the next level.

I'm feeling shy to tell you this, but I believed that their relationship was based only in sex.

Now I understand for my own personal reasons that there some people that take more time do decide things in life, or just want to wait to know each other better.

Their relationship is really serious, Leo went to Israel and took her mom together, Bar is always in L.A., I feel that things are faster and stronger since they last broke up.

They can last how much they want.

You just said it right! if it was only about the sex it was for sure ended by now. if you are Leonardo Dicaprio or Bar Refaeli you can easily found a new sex partner, and also, after you had a sex partner for some time and you have no other feelings for him/her, then after some time you just get bored from him, tired of him or just can't stand him anymore (and its just a fact!!!)... and 5 years its waaaaaaaay to much for this. and not even mention that fact that we are talking here about f*cking Leonardo Dicaprio one of the biggest stars of Hollywood who probably have a line of girls in all ages who are just waiting to get some piece of him. but he stayed only with Bar. So Bar must to be something special that catch his heart!

and the fact that after 5 year of dating he decided to take his mother to see where his girlfriend grows up (not to mention what he was have to go through that first time he was in Israel- that was too scery! :yuckky: ).... there's nothing that can show your girlfriend more how much you love her! :wub:

aawwww really sweet of Leo