Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I'd like her to be peregnant :D It will be soo cool :D :D :blush:

me too... :blush::whistle::laugh:

I don;t know why but i get a feeling that she might be pregnant. No new photos, but hey Its just a feeling! I would love for her to be preggers!

am I the only one who can't imagine Bar pregnant? :laugh:

Leo's hook-ups list:

Bar is at the bottom

http://coedmagazine.com/2010/12/13/leonard...f-hot-hook-ups/

I doubt Leo hook-up with all that women, (except for ex-girlfriends), but one thing is right Bar is the most beautiful of all them!

I agree all those people were rumours back in 1998- 1999. In that time the tabloids were going insane with rumours about him because he was the hottest sell. There were rumours like he was on drugs etc etc during that time also lol. So i don't trust anything really from that era lol.

That's a cute pic of Bar, Bigmax!! I remember it was from the MET gala last year i believe..

Leo's hook-ups list:

Bar is at the bottom

http://coedmagazine.com/2010/12/13/leonard...f-hot-hook-ups/

I doubt Leo hook-up with all that women, (except for ex-girlfriends), but one thing is right Bar is the most beautiful of all them!

I agree all those people were rumours back in 1998- 1999. In that time the tabloids were going insane with rumours about him because he was the hottest sell. There were rumours like he was on drugs etc etc during that time also lol. So i don't trust anything really from that era lol.

That's a cute pic of Bar, Bigmax!! I remember it was from the MET gala last year i believe..

I think some of those may be rumours but I can definitely believe Leo hooked up with 80% of those women. No one has to believe me on this, but I have no reason to lie. This girl I went to school with went on a trip to LA in 2006. She was 19 at the time and she's a beautiful girl. She and her friends met Leo at a bar and he invited them back to his house in Hollywood for the night. She has pictures too of them at his house and in his bathroom and stuff. It was crazy for us to believe because Leo is this high-profile actor but he has no problem hooking up with women apparently ;) Anyway, I've been reading Bar's page for a while now and never thought about that story until that list was published. Leo is definitely a player and I can believe he's been with those women for one night. He is a very serious actor but as a person, he has only had two long-term relationships in the last 15 years!!!!!! And with Giselle it was 4-5 years at the most. He is a playboy :)

Anyway, I think Bar is definitely the best out of the whole bunch. She has so much more class, innocence and beauty than those women. I think he'll marry her one day :)

palmina: I loved her dress, I think it was so cute and she was really beautiful and lovely!

I think Bar pulls it off well. I'm just curious which look do you like better that one from 2009 or the MET Gala from 2010.

post-39932-0-1446025229-9316_thumb.jpg

I like both, but I think in MET 2009 she was more lovely, it's a sweet look! and in MET 2010, Bar looks more sexy because of the dress, her curly hair and sexy make up! :drool:

Ya I like the MET 2010 look better because I liked what she did with her hair better.

Thanks bigmax for pics.

Thanks Dee! I agree it doesn't matter what he did or whatever in the past he's obviously in a committed relationship now ( I think this year they took it to a new level) I agree Leo picked the right girl in Bar and I have a feeling they'll start a family relatively soon.

Thanks Hun :)

Ya I like the MET 2010 look better because I liked what she did with her hair better.

Thanks bigmax for pics.

Thanks Dee! I agree it doesn't matter what he did or whatever in the past he's obviously in a committed relationship now ( I think this year they took it to a new level) I agree Leo picked the right girl in Bar and I have a feeling they'll start a family relatively soon.

Thanks Hun :)

that's right, fashiondream! Bar and Leo are now a VERY commited couple! love them together. :heart: Leo couldn't find a better match for him than lovely Bar Refaeli! :blush: