Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

very old interesting article! thanks Kerri Lynn! I remember of read on a magazine in january 2006 that a model called Bar (for me unnow at that time), that she is Leo's new girlfriend and I remember that I didn't believed, :laugh: and than few months later I saw them together at the first time in Paris. And the most funny thing is that they were together since november or december of 2005, they were dating even before that I knew something! Very cool they are together until now, my fave couple! :heart:

You're welcome, BarbieErin... they're what we can qualify now as an "old couple"! :laugh:

I don't know how accurate, but according to this person's tweet, she met Bar on the eve of December 11 in Hawaii....

It was great to meet @_BarRefaeli last night, she's amazing girl. Smart and sexy in the same time. I love her

9:25 AM Dec 11th via web

http://twitter.com/Liberty_Harlow

ohhh its misslimavzla welcome back hon long time no speak I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR U!! && im sure other BAR FANS did too

i didnt know u OWN Bar pics too...

EDIT: so know ur gonna put pics but in private for the people who what?!?! U RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME && probably turned off many true Bar fans too :(

ohhh its misslimavzla welcome back hon long time no speak I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR U!! && im sure other BAR FANS did too

i didnt know u OWN Bar pics too...

EDIT: so know ur gonna put pics but in private for the people who what?!?! U RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME && probably turned off many true Bar fans too :(

Long time of what? Are u crazy? I don't even know you :blink: This is just too creepy for me, im done posting/visiting in this thread, it gives me headache :ninja:

mabye Bar is in holiday with Leo again

as they did not have any holiday for long time :laugh:

wish to see more Bar interviews on Israeli TV as they now only talking on the paparzi

on the airport - shame for it as Bar knows this people

and know how they behave

if she will not care about her in the future they may hurt her and she can lose contacts of work

as if her body will get damaged like this time with her hand on the camera

for a paparazi photo

it also look like Bar like this as I saw the video I hope the family will hire some body gurds for Bar when Bar is

going to be back to Israel and not trust on this people

for example if the paparzi photographer will get mad that Bar broke his camera he can actaully take the broken camera

and throu it on Bar or one of her family like they did to Leo and than it will be very bad news

as this people do not care and it will be over for her modeling for long time if not forever.

nobody respect Bar for what happand with the papaerzi as they know she must give them some photos

but also I say and hope they read it that Bar must protect herself and her mother

this tweets seems weird, because this person is what? Bar's friend? see you in january? for me it seems weird, but I don't know. Because since she's back in US, we don't see her anywhere!

this Bar's twitter is not fake?

Yes i agree as well it's very weird. IF they are friends why would that person be contacting Bar through twitter when its obvious she doesn't have one <_< It just all sounds bizarre/ suspicious lol. I wouldn't be surprise if this is in connection with that fake Bar twitter. If you guys notice... the other twitter account Liberty Harlow is in connection with this Rory one (they have conversations with eachother). Also if you read some of Rory's other tweets that person keeps mentioning Bar over and over again. Just read the other tweets and you'll see what i mean.... the liberty one is the same thing. If i hadn't of read the other tweets i might have believed it.

Either way I hope we get pics soon!

Thanks Kerri :wave:

However it actually looks like leo and Bar were at the Polo lounge today. Which is in Beverley Hills, Los Angeles.

REDPRnyc: Spotted today The Polo Lounge -- The Arnold & Maria (love her hair), and now Leonardo DiCaprio

about 4 hours ago via ÜberTwitter · Reply · View Tweet

mbergerpr: Ummm just saw in an hour Leo, Bar, Maria S, Arnold, Molly Sims...who's next!?

about 4 hours ago via ÜberTwitter · Reply · View Tweet