Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Hello everybody Here new photo of Leo with Vladimir (noami Boyfreind) but bar and noami are not with them mayabe they spend Christmas together.

I don't think that bar speaks french because I'm french and xhen she came for the passionata promotion she speaks in english all the the time.

post-44742-1293453748.jpg

post-44742-1293453760.jpg

post-44742-1293453771.jpg

post-44742-1293453780.jpg

post-44742-1293453794.jpg

post-44742-1293453806.jpg

post-44742-1293453815.jpg

I think ienergy for sure mistake the words when he wrote about Danny A, isn't it? thanks Palmina for the link! We have to thank Danny for have presented Bar to Leo in 2005, and they are still together right now, this is great and he for sure feels good to be they're cupid! :wub2: I wonder what Bar and Leo have felt when they met each other first time? Because I doubt they would know that they will date and even more would be together until now and this commited, or it was like love at first sight? :heart::wub:

I wonder this too :wub: I would love to see their first kiss!

thanks for the link kat! this is sweet of her!

rockstar14: I don't know if she had done the pics for SI swinsuit 2011 because I remember Bar saying in a interview in the beggining of this year that she wouldn't do SI the next year, but why she doesn't have done I don't know? Because I think if she had make the shoot for the magazine we would be able to know like in the last year, we got the pics from the shoot for 2010.

I think ienergy for sure mistake the words when he wrote about Danny A, isn't it? thanks Palmina for the link! We have to thank Danny for have presented Bar to Leo in 2005, and they are still together right now, this is great and he for sure feels good to be they're cupid! :wub2: I wonder what Bar and Leo have felt when they met each other first time? Because I doubt they would know that they will date and even more would be together until now and this commited, or it was like love at first sight? :heart::wub:

I wonder this too :wub: I would love to see their first kiss!

it i about time to have the first kiss after few years of dating

also Bar and Leo are not 15 years old :laugh: :laugh:

there's been public photos of Leo & Bar kissing - like when they went to Paris and they were kissing on the street 4-5 years ago. Too lazy to find those pics but i think most people here know which ones they were.

I dont think Bar doing SI this year either cause there would have been some news about it like past years when the shoot was done and where. I just think she is taking time out from modeling which takes her away to far away right now.

Then they have spent Christmas in Los Angeles and they are right now in Mexico because the pics of Leo in Los Angeles are from yesterday. I'm a little confused :laugh::blink:

she looks GOOD!

Confusion? why? I did not say Leo was there when these pics of Bar were taken, I said maybe he will be there later to join her.

Also, there's no proof they didn't spend Christmas together because the photo of Leo was from yesterday (Sunday 0r perhaps Saturday) and Bar's photo was from today or yesterday. Christmas was Friday. Anyways, it doesn't really matter with all the exact times they are together....but I know some gossips and some anti-Bar/Leo peeps are going to make a big deal of them not being pictured together..... but those peeps forget how many previous times they predicted these two have split, only to see that they are still (after 5 years) still together.

Confused because according to israel media Leo is in Mexico. i think Leo pics date is 26 sunday and Bar pics date in Mexico, 27 monday.

more pics and article: Bar Refaeli struggles to contain her womanly curves in a tiny string bikini

Anyways, it doesn't really matter with all the exact times they are together....but I know some gossips and some anti-Bar/Leo peeps are going to make a big deal of them not being pictured together..... but those peeps forget how many previous times they predicted these two have split, only to see that they are still (after 5 years) still together.

I do not know if they are together or they have split but imho what matters is that together or separately are happy with their lives.

anyway I'm sure we'll see pictures of them in Mexico.

Pack my bag and get ready for new year eve with @_BarRefaeli @HalliMartin and @LindsayLullman and the rest of the boys!

https://twitter.com/Nikki_Erwin

Last February, we saw pictures of Bar with her female friends enjoying the sun in Mexico. Only the day after or more we saw photos of DiCaprio joining her and their friends. It is very possible that this time again the girls went first after Christmas at the resort/villa and the guys will follow later.

Thanks Solange and Palmina for the pictures. She looks awfully good! :drool:

Thanks for pics great that leo and Bar can spend New years in Mexico together. I don't get the confusion the Israeli article said leo and Bar will be in Mexico for New Years. Now we see a pic of Bar in Mexico. Leo is either there now or going there soon its already been stated that. It's not very difficult at all to get from Los Angeles to Mexico, just because there's a pic of leo in Los Angeles one day he can easily be in Mexico the same day lol.. it doesn't take days to get to Mexico. Anyways I hope they have a great New Years IN mexico!!!!! :heart: I remember this time last year they were in Mexico as well and I figured they'd be there again this year. ON December 26th 2009 there were pics of them in Mexico i remember.....SO its no surprise to me its like a tradition with them lol.

Oh and in one of the pics we can see Emily with BAR. Emily and her husband Alex can be usually seen with leo and Bar in Mexico. We don't see Alex in the pics so he could be hanging out with Leo somewhere else lol. However sooner or later we'll probably get a pic of Leo but of course he never makes it easy.

:p ......and just like Kerri said there was a time where we saw pics of Bar in Mexico hanging out with the girls without leo and then like the next day or so we see a pic of her with Leo in Mexico. Wijin posted a pic of that a few posts ago. SO There's no need to be confused in my opinion :whistle:

BAR LOOKS HOT!!