Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

It seems Bar and Leo going to get merried next year

as now it was on the news on tv - a talking with Danny A who produce new movie

and he also told how he talked with Bar to join him to the party and there Bar met Leo

and than they asked him about merried he said he will produce it and also be the Leo best man! how great! :laugh:

they also showed photos of the two love birds from the last years and said love in first meeting!

- Kylie Minogue - Love At First Sight!!!

... Danny A is trying to promote his movie... <_< Bar and Leo are very private couple and they deserve respect.

The fabricated stories and rumours about their marriage are really boring :blink: :blink:

They are together and happy with a stronger commitment between each other. I do not understand the crazy obsession with Bar-Leo marriage.

Sorry guys, but the photoshoot "considered new" that Bar did with Emmerson is not new at all.... :blink: These pictures appeared in 2007 or 2008 in a travel magazine where it covered Tel Aviv and Haifa. I remember these pictures very well.

OK, I remember now. These photos appeared in the LONDON'S EVENING STANDARD (travel edition) of end of February 2008. And all pictures were scanned and posted on this very board - thanks to Lye and Anat.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...564&st=1804

Posts #1816, 1817 and 1818. :)

Now I hope everyone is having a great time for the holidays! :wave:

I think ienergy for sure mistake the words when he wrote about Danny A, isn't it? thanks Palmina for the link! We have to thank Danny for have presented Bar to Leo in 2005, and they are still together right now, this is great and he for sure feels good to be they're cupid! :wub2: I wonder what Bar and Leo have felt when they met each other first time? Because I doubt they would know that they will date and even more would be together until now and this commited, or it was like love at first sight? :heart::wub: