Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

THANKS TO EVERYONE who has welcomed me here. I think Bar is a gorgeous girl and she is lucky to have someone like LEO. I really do hope they get married because I think someone like him should settle down already but then again, he is the best actor out there!

Does anyone know when Session will be out officially? Specific date,etc? Will it be limited release?

Thanks for the Session date release, Sick! Hope this one is going to be the real one! :)

I was thinking.... 2010 was what appeared to be a good year for Bar in the personal life. She traveled a lot, she took lots of vacations, she seemed to have spent enormous quality times with her man. She visited her family quite often. She looked very happy and healthy. It looked as she wanted to focus more on her life instead of her career.

What do you think will bring 2011 for Bar? More modeling contracts? A new house? A movie? A baby? :p

I honestly do not know what to wish her for 2011, as she seems to have everything in life: beauty, health, love, family, friends and fame.

What do you fans, wish for Bar for the coming year?

I think it will bring her many things. I'm sure she will still travel, but I think she may start a family in 2011. They both seem like their ready for a baby, and they seem very commited to eachother. I jus feel like they both really want a family soon, and It seems like the right time for them :wub:

What ever happens I hope Bar has a great 2011!

I hope that 2011 will bring Bar a more modeling contracts, a movie , a new house and of course... a baby!! :p

She has a house in Israel, and I think Leo shares his houses in LA and NYC with her. why a new house?

Health is the most important thing for everybody because without it, you can't enjoy anything.

Hi everybody

I'm agree about what you say of the strong relation of bar and leo but I'm not agree with the comparaison that you did with johnny depp and vanessa paradis. In fact I think that Bar and leo is a strong couple because they love each other and they stay together about their feelings contrary to johnny depp and vanessa paradis. I'm from France and everybody in France know that the couple of johnny and vanessa is finish they stay together just for their children, recently johnny have been suspect of cheating vanessa with a young girl when he turns Pirates of the carabben. Moreover it's very rare this last time to see them together as Brad Pitt and Angelina jolie or Marion cotillard and Guillaume Canet....

So for me Bar and Leo are the strong couple of the moment And I hope that they will stay together everytime..........

Hi Calista! :wave: Everything is possible, but I always tend to question the invented stories about actors cheating on their wives or girlfriends when it comes from gossip columnists. Noboby stays with their partner for the children's sake in 2010. Especially not in Hollywood.

After 12 years together and having two children, Johnny Depp says he and Vanessa Paradis are still perfectly happy and have no plans to tie the knot. “I never found myself needing that piece of paper,” he tells Extra.

“Marriage is really from soul to soul, heart to heart. You don’t need somebody to say, ‘OK, you’re married.’”

And while he says he’d do the ceremony at the drop of a hat if Paradis wanted, he’d be too “scared of ruining her last name. She’s got such a good last name.”

http://www.metronews.ca/ottawa/scene/artic...e-the-knot-depp

BTW, Vanessa and Johnny will be in Israel in February.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3998558,00.html

OK, sorry guys, for the OT!

Check the new scans from HB's Russian Edition - December 2010 - Thanks to BarRefaeliOnline

http://barrefaelionline.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=561