Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Alright, I have braved the threshold of entering Bar's thread and it is as lovely and mod edited as ever. Looking over the last few pages of Bar's pictures I can't say that I'm impressed. I have been an on again, off again fan of Bar's but seriously the alleged attitude, the disregard for customs of her home country coupled with a series of shoots that are not the most flattering and I think I'm going to be sitting on the 'off again' band wagon for a while. I'll admit I was excited about Bar seeing her in SI, the promo vid looked great, but this new Rampage stuff is just bad.

Bar looks great in swimwear, she knows how to pose, she does sexy, sweet, innocent, over the top and everywhere in between, but the minute you start putting clothing on her she tends to look 'thick' and awkward. I don't know if it's because she just doesn't know how to pose or she just gets to ambitious but it doesn't translate well. And Rampage should be shot, it's bad when outtakes look better then finished product.

After sein' & sein' & sein' & sein' .... the pictures, i did my best not to have gay&blind love in my mind & i don't like them, i mean, i like most of the pictures ... But i really hate some pictures b/c it's a very non-Bar photoshoot ...

& last Rampage season was waaaaay better, way way better ... I don't like the swimsuit pictures, but i do love the ones w/lingerie & some of clothing

It's great to see Bar doing the Rampage campaign for a second year. She has the perfect figure to wear any time of clothes. ;)

Thanks a lot for the scans, Nefertiti. :wave: I'm glad OK mag dedicated a two-page spread of Bar. She does look sexy and I like the captions along with the pictures.

How many days before the SI's 2010 Swimsuit Issue?

Bloated or Pregos? A large pink scarf doesn't detract from hidding your tummy sweetie.. only adds to it. Looks like a towel wrapped around her neck lolol ret pally. BtW people who wear scarfs with t-shirts look like asshats.... seriously who the hell does that?!.... wait... Bar does.

Bar I love you, but no, just no

Bloated or Pregos? A large pink scarf doesn't detract from hidding your tummy sweetie.. only adds to it. Looks like a towel wrapped around her neck lolol ret pally. BtW people who wear scarfs with t-shirts look like asshats.... seriously who the hell does that?!.... wait... Bar does.

Bar I love you, but no, just no

ROFL!