Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

like she's the biggest problem they have :/

so agree.

and I don't get what the big deal is that Bar is applying for non-resident tax status. Maybe she plans on living outside and certainly working outside of Israel now so she has every right to do that - I'm sure an other Israeli citizen can do that without an uproar or criticism. It's like they want to make an example out of her or make her life miserable.

Thanks for that new SI clip -she looks great!

Exactly ... If im not bad, a few months ago we hear rumors that she & Leo were buyin' a house in Malibu ... So if she's goin' to live in the US, it makes a lot of sense what she wants ... That's really normal when you live in other country

Everyone does that, is just that they love to talk shit about Bar

The Golden Globes may be starting any minute (at least the red carpet portion), but several A-listers kicked things off early last night, going out to celebrate at Paramount's party at the Chateau Marmont.

Leonardo DiCaprio was there with on-again girlfriend Bar Refaeli, holding court at a table with George Clooney and Martin Scorsese. The guys were all smoking cigars together and presumably trading stories (oh, to be a fly on that wall!). Leo is presenting a lifetime achievement award to the legendary director today.

Other guests at the starry soiree included Tina Fey, Jodie Foster and Rose McGowan.

—Reporting by Ken Baker

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_part...=rss_topstories

th_300.dicaprio.rafaeli.lc.010510.jpg

95861590.jpg

LOS ANGELES - JANUARY 18: Actor Leonardo DiCaprio and Supermodel Bar Rafaeli attend a game between the Orlando Magic and the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center on January 18, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2010 NBAE (Photo by Andrew D. Bernstein/NBAE via Getty Images)

(source: gettyimages)

Awwww they look so cute! ... Im happy they're goin' more 'public' now, & i can't believe how happy they loookk haha

I would LOVE to see them goin' together to the Oscars, that would be so amaziing :wub:

:drool: Thanks Loves Yellow, Blair and Paddywhacked for the amazing new pictures of that genetically-blessed couple! Bar looks absolutely splendid! It is surprising but definitely reassuring to see them in public without them feeling the need to hide their faces. WOW!

Cute gossip article I found. Please take this with a grain of salt, guys.... ;)

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/198062/l...ntines-day.html

I hope (but doubt) that is true ... & if that's true, Leo's mom is super smart hahahaha ... I hope to see them married someday ... & like you said they're a genetically blessed couple, so imagine kids of those two! :heart:

Let's hope&wait hahaha

Cute gossip article I found. Please take this with a grain of salt, guys.... ;)

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/198062/l...ntines-day.html

hahaha this one is great

but IF this is really true

- he needs his mother to decide to marry her

- his decision based on a couple of vacation days

- several weeks before it's in the press that she will get a proposal

- and she already knows the present she will get

“Bar was hoping for a ring around the holidays, but Leo thought it would be a better idea to surprise her on Valentine’s Day.”

yeah, now this will be a very big surprise ;)

Bar, if you read this and if this article is true:

sorry girl, but in my opinion you make a big mistake! you deserve someone better !!