Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

i just saw a trailer thing with bar rafeali in called "sessions" its a movie shes gonna be in in 2010...has anybody seen the trailer? its weird.

IIRC, I've already seen the trailer in 2008. It was once scheduled for release in 2008, then 2009 and now it seems to be 2010. Well, these are some numbers I read in connection to the movie but I lost track. I thought she was very "hot" (in the media) at the beginning of 2009, they could and should have released it then. :-/

The rule says you're only asked to check the last 5-10 pages :) . But with all the foolishness this thread has had and the general pic to word ratio, I find any pics refreshing :) .

(Y) I agree....

Oh, it's just not this thread....foolishness is everywhere at BZ!

The rule says you're only asked to check the last 5-10 pages :) . But with all the foolishness this thread has had and the general pic to word ratio, I find any pics refreshing :) .

(Y) I agree....

Me too, why is it a problem to see those good pics again??? unless they had been posted very recently.

And not everybody has followed this thread (or any other, specially the long ones) since the beginning, and they could be new for many people.

BTW, do you have this pic in better quality??? thanks.

1.jpg

Less talky Joe, more pics :p

I didn't see your pics :whistle: :p .

Oh, it's just not this thread....foolishness is everywhere at BZ!

:rofl: :ninja:

(Y) I agree....

:rofl: :hug:

Me too, why is it a problem to see those good pics again??? unless they had been posted very recently.

And not everybody has followed this thread (or any other, specially the long ones) since the beginning, and they could be new for many people.

BTW, do you have this pic in better quality??? thanks.

post-17304-0-1446054132-98579_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I know what you mean, and about that pic. I actually don't collect or have any of her pics saved now that I think about it :ninja: . But here's something...

beachpic.jpg