Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

If You Post In This Thread You MUST Read The Following...

Thread Cleaned & Edited (Y)

1. Irrelevant discussions, such as those involving Leoardo DiCaprio, does not belong in this thread. Leo has thread in the "Actors" section ;)

2. Any personal discussions should be discussed in private---not in this or any other thread on BZ.

3. It is ok to express your personal opinions and constructive criticisms, but please do it respectfully by not baiting, bashing and/or flaming.

4. Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE.

5. Any embedded images that is over 1050 pixels in width should either be manually resized or uploaded onto a host and thumbnailed.

6. When posting small images, such as those that are embedded or thumbnailed, please make sure they are not posted side-by-side equaling more than 600 pixels. Click HERE for clarification.

Thanks Everybody!!! :flower:

Thanks Michal for sharing this amazing OFFICIEL VOYAGE cover!!!! :drool: She is beyond gorgeous.... I hope we could read the article inside and look at her pictures.

And thanks Froussay for the December Netherlands OFFICIEL cover! I am glad to see Bar on such prestigious magazine covers. It is a nice end of year 2009 for her, for sure! :)

Thanks for posting the covers, she looks beyond perfect ... We seriously need those eds in HQ!

Im happy that she's in two covers, her eds are always so good :heart:

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: The Explorer's Edition Portfolio

53eae353641484.gif 0d608153641489.gif 0f6d5953641491.gif 69713053641497.gif 44dcd953641500.gif

86beae53641504.gif 022c1553641505.gif dd88fb53641506.gif 38f97153641509.gif 650af353641514.gif

Scanned by Phenobarbie

- click for
HQ

Feel free to repost, but please credit her. Thank you :wave:

Here.

Can you please join the last two pictures for me mate? I dont know how to join the pictures, It seems weird that somebody would post half a picture and not join them toghter before they post it. whats the point at looking at half a picture in picture viewer, hahahahahahahaha. OK I would really apricate if someone could join them toghter.

Can you please join the last two pictures for me mate? I dont know how to join the pictures, It seems weird that somebody would post half a picture and not join them toghter before they post it. whats the point at looking at half a picture in picture viewer, hahahahahahahaha. OK I would really apricate if someone could join them toghter.

here you are :

Sin_t7tulo-1.jpg