Bellazon

A lot of unknown shampoo female models- Clairol, Pantene, Schwarzkopf

hairmodelfan

8 hours ago, Sanni said:

I tried to look but I couldn’t find anything :/

I looked over this account:

https://www.instagram.com/clairolcolor/

but I didn’t notice anything about her. However, it’s possible that a picture of her has been used for a hair colour box so someone might want to check the account to verify that she doesn’t appear there.

This one is a fairly new account so there was nothing:

https://www.instagram.com/clairol_pro/

I also checked #clairol but didn’t see her (there are a lot of posts though!) I checked only a few posts on #naturalinstincts because it’s such a generic hashtag.

As far as Macy’s goes, I couldn’t find any new information regarding that specific commercial.

Thanks for your help. :D

Well, the ad was from 2007, so they may not have gone back that fair.  But I could be wrong as I haven't fully checked the account myself.  Though if they have anything with her there, I doubt they'd address her by name or in any way. :idk:

I'm just reposting this for the new page.  I probably didn't have to keep it in quotes. :idk:

On 9/21/2016 at 3:55 PM, modelknowledge said:
On 9/21/2016 at 3:36 PM, hairmodelfan said:

Well specifically the brand is Clairol Natural Instincts, as I mentioned in the OP.  The country is the US, heck I think the city was LA, California, as the director was Brad Tucker and Alan Bibby.  If not LA, then New York, but I'll have to double check on this.

Here is what I found on his site for the ad:

And I believe the year was 2007. :/ Also the art director was Andrea Warmington and the manicurist was Jin Soon Choi, if that helps.

I only mentioned the Macy's ad since it had the same model and that might help narrow things down.  I can't remember when the Macy's "Wear Red" ad with #1 first aired, so I'm not sure if I can find anything for that one. :idk:

I am going to ask for some help on this one.

@kimflorida @Janet Garrison@Sanni @awesomexxx @DanniCullen @mikeh @catullus@Xerus

I am reposting this because moving images are not good for identifying. Guys do you think this is the same model if so we should be looking at New York and not LA.

255286_257701454336184_1531639334_n.jpg552563_257701501002846_909721368_n.jpgClairol Natural Instincts Natural Look.mp4_000002360.jpgClairol Natural Instincts Natural Look.mp4_000002520.jpgClairol Natural Instincts Natural Look.mp4_000011720.jpgClairol Natural Instincts Natural Look.mp4_000026960.jpg

Clairol Natural Instincts by Brad Tuck & Alan Bibby snapshot.jpgClairol Natural Instincts by Brad Tuck & Alan Bibby snapshot2.jpgClairol Natural Instincts by Brad Tuck & Alan Bibby snapshot3.jpg

Macy's commercial once:

macys-wear-red-sale-large-2.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-3.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-4.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-5.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-7.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-8.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-9.jpg7d6e_360 snap.jpg7d6e_360 snap-.jpg7d6e_360 snap--.jpg7d6e_360 snap---.jpg

On 9/21/2016 at 4:09 PM, modelknowledge said:

I tried to give you an idea what she would look like blonde just in case

edit.png/monthly_12_2014/post-89607-0-43797700-1419405274_thumb.jpg" style="vertical-align:middle;border:1px solid rgb(226,226,226);padding:1px;" />Clairol Natural Instincts by Brad Tuck & Alan Bibby snapshot2.jpg

On 9/21/2016 at 5:15 PM, hairmodelfan said:

Trying to see if I could find or get any better shots of her face.

This is all I got that I haven't already shared. :/

Macy's wear red 1.jpg

Not sure if this helps any more than the others.

Oh, @modelknowledge and it seems that the Macy's ads with her may have aired in 2012.

Hopefully this works. :idk:

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, hairmodelfan said:

Bump.

I've been looking around Wilhelmina since Amanda Salvato is registered there and is also in the Clairol ad with model #1, too.

Nothing so far. :sad:

Also, @modelknowledge, there doesn't seem to be a "Direct 2" for Wilhelmina New York. :idk:

that's because they no longer have it. they got rid of their Commercial Direct Boards and combined them. They also got rid of a lot of their older models. There are two more classic agencies that have popped up in New York. This model isn't that old so she should be with a normal agency. 

On 10/6/2016 at 0:21 PM, modelknowledge said:

that's because they no longer have it. they got rid of their Commercial Direct Boards and combined them. They also got rid of a lot of their older models. There are two more classic agencies that have popped up in New York. This model isn't that old so she should be with a normal agency. 

Do you still think she would be registered with Wilhelmina?  I guess that might be a bit of a dumb question. :hmm:

6 minutes ago, hairmodelfan said:

Do you still think she would be registered with Wilhelmina?  I guess that might be a bit of a dumb question. :hmm:

I never said she was with Wilhelmina. I said these types of models are often classic models agencies like Ford and Wilhelmina represent a great deal more of them. Just because one model is with Wilhelmina doesn't mean the other will be too. 

1 minute ago, modelknowledge said:

I never said she was with Wilhelmina. I said these types of models are often classic models agencies like Ford and Wilhelmina represent a great deal more of them. Just because one model is with Wilhelmina doesn't mean the other will be too. 

Okay, I just thought I'd start with Wilhelmina.

Thanks.
I might need to find that list I think you gave me on what agencies I should search.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2016 at 10:19 AM, hairmodelfan said:

On #1 or #10, been really wondering about those two recently.

On 4/12/2016 at 11:13 AM, hairmodelfan said:

clairol-teri-SD 2006 snap-3.jpgclairol-teri-SD 2006 snap-4.jpgclairol-teri-SD 2006 snap-5.jpgclairol-teri-SD 2006 snap-6.jpgclairol-teri-SD 2006 snap-7.jpgclairol-teri-SD 2006 snap-8.jpgclairol-teri-SD 2006 snap-10.jpgclairol-teri-SD 2006 snap-11.jpgclairol-teri-SD 2006 snap-12.jpg

Clairol photo by Don Flood (2007); she seems to look the same:

Clairol6.jpg

Well, I think this is Michelle Gontier, as I said earlier, but I'd still like to get a second opinion on that. Thank you. :D

Upon finding a higher definition version of the Clairol ad #1 was in, I feel like you can get a little more detail of her face despite the make-up.

:idk: I don't know, I kind of feel it may help a little.

Clairol Natural Instincts hd screenshot.jpgClairol Natural Instincts - Natural-HD from Brad Tucker model#1.jpgClairol Natural Instincts hd screenshot 2.jpgClairol Natural Instincts - Natural-HD from Brad Tuckersnp.jpgClairol Natural Instincts - Natural-HD from Brad Tuckersnp2.jpgClairol Natural Instincts - Natural-HD from Brad Tuckersnp3.jpg

Also, we can see her eyes a little clearer.  They look blue.  Not sure how that will help.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2016 at 3:36 PM, hairmodelfan said:

Well specifically the brand is Clairol Natural Instincts, as I mentioned in the OP.  The country is the US, heck I think the city was LA, California, as the director was Brad Tucker and Alan Bibby.  If not LA, then New York, but I'll have to double check on this.

Here is what I found on his site for the ad:

And I believe the year was 2007. :/ Also the art director was Andrea Warmington and the manicurist was Jin Soon Choi, if that helps.

I only mentioned the Macy's ad since it had the same model and that might help narrow things down.  I can't remember when the Macy's "Wear Red" ad with #1 first aired, so I'm not sure if I can find anything for that one. :idk:

Hey, @modelknowledge or anyone else, the producer is Richard Kaylor, I believe, look for CLAIROL “You’re A Natural” under the "Stardust" list. And the city is confirmed to be NY.

Not sure if knowing the agency will help, but it is "Grey NY".

On 12/4/2016 at 3:37 PM, hairmodelfan said:

Hey, @modelknowledge or anyone else, the producer is Richard Kaylor, I believe, look for CLAIROL “You’re A Natural” under the "Stardust" list. And the city is confirmed to be NY.

Not sure if knowing the agency will help, but it is "Grey NY".

I might have been wrong on the agency, I think it was Publicis Kaplan Thaler.

Okay, now I'm a little confused.

One source claims the agency was Grey NY, while another source claims it is Publicis Kaplan Thaler. :confused:
But I'm also wondering if any of this extra info would be considered helpful at all. :idk:

In the end I just know that the ad #1 was from was most likely shot in New York and was for Clairol Natural Instincts in 2007, as well as the fact that the same model appears to have been in a Macy's commercial, or more, from possibly 2012.

Thing is, I fear she could have retired, changed modeling agencies to one that doesn't actually cover the brands shown like Macy's, or something like that by now. I don't know. I could being a little too pessimistic, and stupid, at the moment since I feel I couldn't find anything about the model herself for such a long period of time. :hmm:
Anyway, I guess I'm starting to ramble now, sorry. :p