Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

^ Next!

And a big yes to Daniela Lopez. Congratz Columbia, you finally got another great export. Cocaine, Sofia and now Daniela.

That ass :ddr:

!!!!!!!!

First of all, is COLOMBIA, not columbia, and second... please, don't make "cocaine" jokes, it's an insult to Colombians. And we also have Coffee, Shakira, miss Universe, and more :3!

When Colombia was for years the largest exporter of Cocaine.. it's not really a joke, it's kinda reality. As for Shakira please take her back..

You even have Scopolamine, but that's more like Catalina, popular but kept closer to home..

Don't get your panties in a twist because someone made a funny, she was saying a good thing, Daniela is hot, as in a potential hot commodity like Cocaine is.. right? See the comparison..

Oh right.... so you can make this kind of jokes about my country, but once I used the word with G to refeer to Americans and got a PM telling me not to do that again because people thought it was offensive. YES, is a reality about my country, but for that reality lots of people has died, and for that reality all of the colombians have suffered in any way all these years, I almost died in a reten on the road of las farc when I was a child, so don't do it, please, don't use this drug or any as a joke. 

And I GET the joke... but cocaine is not good/hot or whatev...

Going back to the nature of this thread.... I'm not liking most of the girls, waiting for anyone that really catch my attention yet.

God? I'm assuming that's the word you're skirting around. Look people get sensitive over a lot of things, because we live in a world where being politically correct is the new societal norm. I don't buy into it. I'm incredibly sorry to hear about what happened to you as a child, and I'm aware that the cartels have made life incredibly difficult in your country but it's not the only country that suffers due to drugs. Gang violence is just as bad in America, in the end every country has it's horror stories.

But like it or not cocaine is considered a hot export, because there's a huge demand for it in other countries. Just like opium and heroin, neither of which are good, but for which there is a huge demand with Afghanistan being the primary supplier. Oh, and not all American's are "God" fearing folks. So I don't know who told you not to talk about God but whatever, if people can't take someone having a difference of opinion then people need to get off the Internet..

Again, Nadine over Erin = Golden.

^ Nope, the word was Gringo. And I get sensitive because It's my country... wouldn't you defend yours from stereotypical negative comments?, yes, I know she didn't meant to, that she was trying to say something good, and I appreciate it, but as a colombian I can't allow people doing bad propaganda of my country, even if it's a joke.

And I agree, prefeer Nadine over Erin, I think Erin's good days are gone.

Lmao someone got upset over the word gringo? I mean yes. It's used predominently as a racial slur and has been compared to the use of the word nigger but it literally means foreigner. People need to stop being so damn sensitive.

And would I defend my country from stereotypes? Probably not. Most stereotypes have a basis in reality. Do I try and make sure I don't live up to the stereotypes I don't like; sure. But I don't cry when someone says them. Are a lot of Americans fat. Sure they are. So a lot of Americans like fast food. Yup. Are some Americans ignorant of everything outside their sphere of life. Hell yes. Are Americans overly confident bordering on narcissism. Sure they are. Not all of them. But enough people fit those molds for people around the world to stereotype them as such.
So while it may not be a good thing. Many of the countries of south and Central America, Colombia included are associated with drugs and gang violence. And cocaine is a big part of that.
Don't worry it's us whites that like the meth. At least coke is sort of naturally occurring.

And I didn't realize Erin had ever had good days? Sure she booked bigger jobs but her face has always been a little blah.

I used to like Erin as well, and then something happened to GF. My initial gut was a mini-stroke and or the Obama Administration . . . either way; facial paralysis began to kick in and she lost that certain something. :(