Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

I was just going to say about Gigi, she was MIA for a couple of days from IG and when she posted again it was about paradise and the stuff models always post about SI shoots

When people use the term "Playboy" as a criticism of a girl's look, which era of Playboy are we talking about? Because aside from an unfortunate era between the 90's and mid/late 2000's, most Playboy models are some serious dimes.

Yeah, whenever people say this they seem to mean the Jenny McCarthy, Anna Nicole Smith, Pamela Anderson-era. I'm guessing they don't mean Alyssa Arce (has a thread in the Models section), Chelsie Aryn, Bryiana Noelle, Britt Linn (probably could), Claire Sinclair, Stefanie Knight, Roos van Montfort (has one), or Val Keil, etc. Even those falling under the problematic label of "generic blondes" are among my favorites, like Lauren Elise or Victoria Winters.

There's a lot of hot people out there being photographed. It is my solemn duty to know of each and every one of them! Which isn't to suggest all of them would fit SI, but Alyssa? Britt? Roos? None of them would look out of place. Now if you wanna argue that SI is a thing mainstream models--that are conventionally attractive--earn through their work, and PB isn't exactly paying one's dues or whatever, ok. But that's got nothing to do with their appearance.

Anyway I'll be back to make gifs or whatever when the content actually drops.

egY1xG4.png and she just had to wear a yellow dress to complement the tan that belongs on an 80 year old retiree living in Boca Raton.

Seriously though, she's pulling a Hannah Davis and beginning to look like WAG or Real Housewife of Beverly... wait... fuck :rofl: :rofl:

Gigi must have that SI spray tan going on.

Gigi and the squad at the VMA's

tumblr_ntx7tziYuA1u5vdr7o1_r2_540.png

any one can guess their weight? The fourth girls?

If u can guess it you win the same weight in smoothies and green juices! 

My guess: 175 Kilos (385.80)

By the way, Taylor and her minions... pathetic.

Gigi looks like she wakes up in 1985 inside Linda Evans' skin in Dynasty

Is Gigi's tan really that weird-looking? Or is that just an illusion created by the lighting?

I think it's a bit of both. You can see in this picture she looks a bit more normal but by any standards I still wouldn't say the tan looks great:

FuY9L3Y.jpg