Bellazon

I hate...

Lyla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When a serial killer and a sexual predator is released from prison, he ends up trying to break into an underage girl’s apartment but is not convicted for “lack of evidence” and you know he WILL commit a crime, it’s just a matter of when and how, and are angry that the justice system is not able to keep him away from the rest of society and now find out that he will face a trial for having killed yet another woman.

Fucking cowardly boys and men when it comes to witnessing aggression on the streets. :realmad:

And all of you who have the energy to whine and cry about SJWs, I hope that you won’t just stand around when it’s time to take action out in the real world.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2018 at 9:12 PM, Sanni said:

Fucking cowardly boys and men when it comes to witnessing aggression on the streets. :realmad:

And all of you who have the energy to whine and cry about SJWs, I hope that you won’t just stand around when it’s time to take action out in the real world.

https://i.gifer.com/Ol5D.gif