Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I'm excited to see how they put the show together! I'm expecting for them to (obviously) make a big deal of being in a new location. Should have lots of shots of London and the black tie crowd; I think they're going for a more elegant vibe than last year. I think this year's show was better coordinated than 2013, has much better outfits (I think the new designer was a great change except for the mess that was Exotic Traveler :rofl: ) and in my opinion a bit better of a cast. Gilded Angels and Angel Ball should come across awesomely on TV. And I'm sure Taylor, Ed, Ariana and Hozier will bring in massive ratings, although I'm still not happy with the music choices. But they're getting there.

I think BZ should be getting a check from Ed Razek with the ideas we give him…I'm almost positive he came on here, read some of last year's complaints and made some changes based directly on what we said  :whistle: