Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I love the white over the knee boots. :wub2:

Really? I don't. I like the shorter booties though. Don't get me started on the Pink shoes.

LOL yes but not to wear in the streets though, maybe for a nice Halloween costume. :D
I like the off white ones more. :D

post-89151-0-1446075404-36806_thumb.png

Wait weren't these wings on Cindy Bruna? So is Behati not the opening look anymore or did they swap her outfit around?  :blink:

EDIT: Also it appears that Joan is the girl in Exotic Travellers with the only pair of wings 

They probably just switched her wings. These look less stiff than the ones before.

I love the white over the knee boots. :wub2:

Really? I don't. I like the shorter booties though. Don't get me started on the Pink shoes.
LOL yes but not to wear in the streets though, maybe for a nice Halloween costume. :D
I like the off white ones more. :D

:clap:

So the after party is going to be all black tie, nice!

post-89299-0-1446075405-50484_thumb.png

Wait weren't these wings on Cindy Bruna? So is Behati not the opening look anymore or did they swap her outfit around? :blink:

EDIT: Also it appears that Joan is the girl in Exotic Travellers with the only pair of wings

They probably just switched her wings. These look less stiff than the ones before.
I hope is that and we still have behati in the opening spot

post-67297-0-1446075406-33633_thumb.png

Wait weren't these wings on Cindy Bruna? So is Behati not the opening look anymore or did they swap her outfit around?  :blink:

A part of me is still silently hoping that they're shoving her somewhere else into the segment then  :cain: