Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Natasha just posted 2 pics (one showing her doing yoga class & another one she congrates Edward for getting an award at BFA) in IG and OMG people gone mad over there desperately asking whether she will do VS or not. I'd do the same if I have an IG account  :dance:

why don't you have an instagram?

I don't upload pics (we know what is IG for right), all I have is pics uploaded & tagged by others. I tried Twitter, IG, formspring etc before but Facebook & Tumblr is more than enough. I go to IG just to update on certain persons I look up for. But maybe I'll do one of them again. Weird, I know  :gocho: 

P/S I know your IG *creepyface*

haha how you know my ig? :gocho:

Don't you know your existence on Natasha's IG is one of the most obvious (and fabulous) ones (yeah that includes miguelalmeida & sanja)  :dance:

Natasha just posted 2 pics (one showing her doing yoga class & another one she congrates Edward for getting an award at BFA) in IG and OMG people gone mad over there desperately asking whether she will do VS or not. I'd do the same if I have an IG account  :dance:

why don't you have an instagram?

I don't upload pics (we know what is IG for right), all I have is pics uploaded & tagged by others. I tried Twitter, IG, formspring etc before but Facebook & Tumblr is more than enough. I go to IG just to update on certain persons I look up for. But maybe I'll do one of them again. Weird, I know  :gocho: 

P/S I know your IG *creepyface*

haha how you know my ig? :gocho:

Don't you know your existence on Natasha's IG is one of the most obvious (and fabulous) ones (yeah that includes miguelalmeida & sanja)  :dance:

i didnt know but im happy about it  :Angel: