Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

She looks good as a blonde, but for the vsfs there are too many in general.

Remember Natasha's & several other models' case? Karlie is in that crop that are originally a damn good brunette but suddenly goes to blonde after several years. They sure can pull it off with the blonde but more damn sure they are at their finest as brunettes!  :hehe:

Why do you think they threw Jacquelyn and Bregje back into pink? i think it is so weird to have a girl in main-line and then throw them back into pink. Like with Jasmine last year! 

As much as I hate that they throw Jacquelyn into PINK again which I think her look is made for Fairy Tale, I think I'm okay with it since Jacquelyn still look a teenager & can kill the PINK section again, unlike Bregje, her womanly look doesn't fit PINK, I hope that girl make it work & proves me wrong.

I am superrrrr curious about Natasha. She seems like a total diva, though. The show needs a DIVA!

A true DIVA she is - relatable & in deserving way. I don't care if all of sudden she crashes the runway without any announcement beforehand, as I would die a happiest person because of heart attack or seizure I get from that moment  :nicole: