Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I have more HQ pix but their over 10MB and ImgBox or ImageBam will not allow me to upload them, the photos I have are from the original photographer himself so they are huge. Any idea which site I can use to upload them and post them here?

My only suggestion is to upload them as a zip file to retain the original quality? Unfortunately people will have to download the whole set to get the pictures though. 

I have more HQ pix but their over 10MB and ImgBox or ImageBam will not allow me to upload them, the photos I have are from the original photographer himself so they are huge. Any idea which site I can use to upload them and post them here?

Hmmm...maybe just upload all the images as .zip  folder onto Mediafire or Dropbox, and post a sample resized pict along w/ the link?

Thanks I thought about it, I am trying imgur now if it doesn't work then I'll upload them in a zip file.

My only suggestion is to upload them as a zip file to retain the original quality? Unfortunately people will have to download the whole set to get the pictures though. 

Hmmm...maybe just upload all the images as .zip  folder onto Mediafire or Dropbox, and post a sample resized pict along w/ the link?

Thanks I thought about it, I am trying imgur now if it doesn't work then I'll upload them in a zip file.

Imgur resizes them :(

I think you guys are being very unkind with Izabel, I know she really does these things without much sense, but you are getting heavy in the jokes, she has fans here and is a bit of lack of respect in my opinion 

But who's going to be VS' Chrissy Teigen otherwise?  :idk:

(I haven't picked on her yet but she makes it so easy)

Plus, it's only once a year, we'll return to our usual bashing programme in no time (inb4 "Behati's too skinny", "WTF is up with Alessandra's feet?", "Karlie really needs to go", "Candice, your lumbar vertebrae hate you" etc...)

We can't always pick on the same girls :cry2:  

Love all the angels, so excited for them....I'm really excited to see Stella Maxwell, she has been shining alot for me lately. Of course Jac (NO PINK) Elsa, Magdalena, Joan, Sigrid, Eniko (happy shes made a comback) and lily d. 

Like I've said though, I pretty much like all the girls in the lineup anyhow :thumbsup:

Meanwhile...

3uWiLdc.gif

You are the gif king :rofl:

Meanwhile...

3uWiLdc.gif

Bryan I love your gifs hahahaha :D :D

Tomorrow we should see #BodyByIza striking again (this time with all the models.....) 

Plot twist: It is indeed the devil horns (fallen angel perhaps?). Which explain a lot.  :D

#bodybyiza