Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I really hope they decide not to make Adriana and Alessandra walk at the same time. For me, it'll look so wrong. I prefer watching one model at a time. There's something very pageantry about 2 models walking beside each other.

While I agree, I think it would be very unfair for VS to choose one or the other to open the segment, especially for two women who have put in so much time and work into their tenure with the company. They BOTH got the Fantasy Bra, so they should BOTH shine the same way. I'm so tired of Ale being slighted all these years. She finally deserves the same treatment!

I personally think it will be a magical moment. Ale and Adriana are such good friends and have been together with VS for over a decade. I think they will both bring out the best in each other and give each other enough time to pose/shine at the end of the runway.

If it were any other two models, I would definitely say HELL NO. But with Adri and Ale, I think it will be special.

(If it were Izabel + any other model, the other model would clearly get left in the dust  :rofl: )

I think they'll come both from different sides and walk and pose together...

I also think it's going to be this way. It would look great imo, like in the recent finales when models hold hands (not saying they should hold hands) or in commercials when all models walk together.

Omg, That gif is priceless! :rofl:

I really really hope that Behati dyes her hair back to chocolate brown for the show. She looks far better as a brunette and the current brassy blonde she has makes her look a bit unkept. Plus it will help her stand out much more.

post-31367-0-1446074379-2306_thumb.jpg

I'd say the next few days will be slow VS wise, due to thanksgiving. And then we will have all the models going to UK. Can't wait to see all the girls going on the plane.

Yes! And thanks to Instagram and Twitter we can see what goes on in that plane now.