Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^ A video with that title and no London Calling as part of the music...  :persuazn:

Maybe they will use it sometime during the show tomorrow b/c it is such an obvious song to use :) If they don't use it it is probably b/c they didn't get the rights from The Clash and their peeps.

I'm really hoping they use it! :D

Is it just me, or has Ariana received practically no attention for the show this year? Even in the VS videos, she's rarely shown. There aren't very many backstage pictures of her either, or any BTS pics of her with the models. Pretty much all the models took a pic with Taylor, yet no pics of Ariana. Strange.

Is it just me, or has Ariana received practically no attention for the show this year? Even in the VS videos, she's rarely shown. There aren't very many backstage pictures of her either, or any BTS pics of her with the models. Pretty much all the models took a pic with Taylor, yet no pics of Ariana. Strange.

Hozier be like: "Bitch, please... I'm invisible"

Hozier be like: "Bitch, please... I'm invisible"

Hozier left to church. Someone finally took him.

Ale has about as much interest being in that video as I do going to see the gynecologist.... none what's so ever :rofl:

&

Candice for the love of Christmas turn down the god damn over the top sexy shit (three years running #sexybycandice). It wasn't needed in a video that's supposed to be happy and fun loving.

Thanks for the video!

I think it's boring. Maybe because lipsync itself is boring by now. But I like Adriana's dress.

And maybe Taylor made it to her contract that everybody has to take photos only with her. haha

Candice always goes overboard. But I like the shots of her and Adriana together. I thought they would have had Elsa in it.

^ I was honestly more focused on Adriana then Candice when they were together, so I dunno, but I agree Elsa should of been in the video! She's so god damn happy looking all the time that her energy and presence would of elevated the video to a new level.

Doutzen managed to look like an extra on the tv show Weeds playing - trophy wife soccer mom #2. She doesn't fit, and her part in the video was awkward o.o She's a lovely woman, but she's looking far too mature for VS and making her lip sync a song like that just doesn't fit.