Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I hope someone gives Behati a snickers chocolate bar so she doesn't turn into Iza, again.

You're not you when you're hungry.

:rofl: I wasn't expecting all of the Iza hate in here. Now that Chanel is gone, she must be the main target now. While she may be conceited and attention hog, I will say that she never really over does it on the runway.

Sidenote: does anyone remember when she got smacked in the head when Johnny Grant was trying on the pair of wings at the 2006 Hollywood event?

Someone keep an eye out for how many times Iza forces her way to be with the angels/centre of attention in each picture.

We can turn it into a game ...

Take a shot for every time a picture of Izabel forcing her way with the Angels comes out!

Everyone would end up so shit-faced and happy :rofl:

Count me in haha

the little girl is so cute and so fierce, don't know  how to say it proprely so let's said she has her bitchy attitude which is funny considering the  circumstance. i really love how she handle the things, sometimes it's like she don't even care "oh so  cool" she always said the same things. Iza looks so dumb.

it's getting closer and closer! but what a pain to wait.

'They're treating it like a military operation': Victoria's Secret Angels 'placed on strict diets and put on 2am curfews' as big London show nears 

While the Victoria's Secret Angels have had to work hard to gain a position on the coveted squad, remaining there appears to be even more challenging.

As the 40 models converge on the British capital's London Edition hotel ahead of Tuesday's highly anticipated UK show, it's been claimed that they're under a list of stringent rules.

According to The Sun, models such as Behati Prinsloo and Lily Aldridge taking part in the show - to be held at Earls Court Arena - have had their room service menus replaced with alternative dishes, all less than 500 calories. And, to ensure they keep their curves in tip-top shape ahead of strutting the runway in skimpy lingerie - the hotel gym's hours have reportedly been extended. However, there'll be no chance for late-night partying, as the publication reports that the ladies have a strict 2am curfew.

A source told the newspaper: 'Boss Ed Razek sets the very strict rules for the girls. He seens the Angels as athletes. 'What's particularly crazy is that anyone in breach of the rules is fined. They're treating it like a military opertion as this is the biggest show they've ever put on.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2853734/Victoria-s-Secret-Angels-placed-strict-diets-2am-curfews-big-London-nears.html#ixzz3KSMLJMk3 

There's the hotel if anybody wanted to know (I think it was BehatiPrincess? There you go, London Edition hotel).

Ed Razek's instructions are Iza's dream regime, nothing will get in the way, she will be in that spotlight #BodyByIza :rofl: