Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Natasha posted on instagram of her working out , I commented "can't wait to see you at VSFS" and seconds later she deleted my comment

Very strange

She needs to stop frontin' now. She ain't that great that her presence needs to be kept on the low.

I just heard that song Take me to church by Hozier and honestly...it's just terrible for me. I don't like it for VSFS and as a matter of fact I don't see it as a runway song at all. It's so weird that they picked this guy for it. I was surprised last year about the Neon girls, but they pulled it off with their song, which at least had the right rhythm to it.

I don't understand the Natasha thing either. Im a huge Natasha fan but it's not like she is Naomi or Gisele, so why is it kept so hush about her walking? Maybe she isn't walking at all?

It is either she is not walking or she thinks to high of herself... because her return is a good thing but when it comes to VS there are better things than her return..

I don't understand the Natasha thing either. Im a huge Natasha fan but it's not like she is Naomi or Gisele, so why is it kept so hush about her walking? Maybe she isn't walking at all?

It is either she is not walking or she thinks to high of herself... because her return is a good thing but when it comes to VS there are better things than her return..

Im thinking its the former and things didnt work out again :unsure:

Natasha is the only girl who didn't confirm she will be in the show and didn't post #trainlikeanangel photos (Izabel did neither but yeah). So maybe she really won't be walking and it was just VS who wanted her to. The last spot could be either that Roosmarijn girl or the other model who spoke in the casting video, Bridget I think.