Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

@VictoriasSecret: 2 bejeweled bras, 1,380 hrs of craftsmanship. Designed by @mouawadjewelry, each is worth $2M! #VSFantasyBra

post-67297-0-1446073311-29658_thumb.jpg

I love it . I love it. fb in the most beautiful years.!! yeyyyy and is my ale

I think this is the best bra since 2006, it just looks amazing (Y) 

@VictoriasSecret: 2 bejeweled bras, 1,380 hrs of craftsmanship. Designed by @mouawadjewelry, each is worth $2M! #VSFantasyBra

post-84490-0-1446073312-14348_thumb.jpg

I love it . I love it. fb in the most beautiful years.!! yeyyyy and is my ale

I think this is the best bra since 2006, it just looks amazing (Y)

totally agree  :wub2:

Lol VS hasn't forgotten Alessandra. They don't need to focus on her anymore. She is big enough. They keep her around for whatever reason they do. Obviously she's happy if she wasn't she would leave. Like I said her and Adriana can work very little for them but they get the most focus around this time. Basically they work little and still get the most attention compared to Behati, Candice who work all year for VS and still aren't as popular or famous as Adriana or Alessandra.

post-18657-0-1446073313-03077_thumb.jpg

WOW is beautiful up close :woot:

Savanna we need to pop some bottles & celebrate! :ddr:

I was going to stop by your house on my way home from work with a bottle. :rofl:

:ddr: :D come lets celebrate lol

I'm home already! Maybe tomorrow! :ddr:

We'll celebrate soon! :hehe:

Lol VS hasn't forgotten Alessandra. They don't need to focus on her anymore. She is big enough. They keep her around for whatever reason they do. Obviously she's happy if she wasn't she would leave. Like I said her and Adriana can work very little for them but they get the most focus around this time. Basically they work little and still get the most attention compared to Behati, Candice who work all year for VS and still aren't as popular or famous as Adriana or Alessandra.

relax baby. ! I do not mean work, I mean the IMPORTANCE .think what you want, but you understood my comment  :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2:

Pretty sure VS rushed on announcing the bras. This was definetly not planned for today, but rather next week :nicole: :ddr:

Pretty sure VS doesn't give a shit. Last year they were very careful because Candice is the smallest draw they had wearing a fantasy bra since Selita and "Candice is wearing the FB, on Ellen tomorrow" isn't as big a seller as "Find out who's wearing the FB on Ellen tomorrow", but with Alessandra & Adriana, the press is gonna come anyway, so they may even have leaked it on purpose and got exactly what they wanted, just look at yourselves.