Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

It'll be best if these are in the last segment. Adriana I reckon will open the show so if this is the final segment Alessandra can open the segment and Adriana can close. And then in the finale they both walk out from one side and walk down the runway together.

It'll be best if these are in the last segment. Adriana I reckon will open the show so if this is the final segment Alessandra can open the segment and Adriana can close. And then in the finale they both walk out from one side and walk down the runway together.

Those 2 will be walking together in some part of that show, that's a good bet to place :yes:

Those 2 will be walking together in some part of that show, that's a good bet to place :yes:

Yes sir :)

Let's not all get too excited. This is VS don't forget. They'll mess it up somehow lol.

Let's not all get too excited. This is VS don't forget. They'll mess it up somehow lol.

Maybe Candice will become jealous during the segment and run up to steal one of the 2 bras off the girls :rofl:

Let's just hope they don't end up having a segment praising all of Candice's efforts with the brand whilst completely leaving out the people who have received a million dollar bra and not even letting them open the segment in which they are wearing said bra *cough* 2012 throwback *cough

Maybe Candice will become jealous during the segment and run up to steal one of the 2 bras off the girls :rofl:

LOL

I really love Ales bra and the way her outfit flows! The bra fits her beautifully!

I can't help but like Adrianas more though because we hadn't had one that vibrant blue! Mirandas was kind of a washed out turquoise. This blue looks vibrant and expensive! Plus the blue on Dri is flawless. Probably my two favorite fantasy bras ever