Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Marloes is the only one who stands out. Bridget, Camille and Nadine are all boring. And Stella is amazing so she should get a spot. Rachel is going to be Pink's new face it seems. As Elsa is starting to shift into mainline so Rachel will take her place. She will most likely be in the show.

I agree I like Devon personally, it's just that outfit doesn't represent her, she should have been doing cute PINK stuff at first. She fits PINK perfectly. 

Daria Werbowy was offered an Angel contract and she never even did any work with VS (maybe a catalogue or two), Selita Ebanks walked her first show as an Angel if I remember? VS is full of surprises. 

From what I´ve read, Daria was offered the Angel status several times without having to work for them at all. But her agency wanted her to take the HF road and concentrate on totally different career.

I'd take Rachel Clark over Rachel Hilbert but I don't even know if she models anymore. But yes it looks like Rachel H will probably make the pink segment (one crappy outfit and to walk in a messy looking finale).

I just watched VS13 again and that PINK section is really gross. Those leggings on CNB?? Malaika's GREY smiley face shirt and blue overalls... Jac's OMG... I just can't!

Marloes is the only one who stands out. Bridget, Camille and Nadine are all boring. And Stella is amazing so she should get a spot. Rachel is going to be Pink's new face it seems. As Elsa is starting to shift into mainline so Rachel will take her place. She will most likely be in the show.

If that means that Elsa is DEFINITELY going to mainline, then I'm more than okay with it.

personally do not like or devon winsor and camille rowe.! stella is beautiful but enough about her, I'm tired of seeing her at all. I hope this year VS Choose the best models do not want to see skin and bone like Dorothea bart jorgensen or maud welsen I hope to see again frida, bregje heinen, eugenia volodina, abby lee.

And HELL no to that Rachel girl.

That Rachel hate  :rofl:

And, like it or not, it's probably sure she will be in the show.

I have the feeling she might even get big.

Weirdly I'm keeping an eye on her.

i know Daniela Cosio (de jesus) she has done pink very little. She is pretty. I wouldn't mind seen her in their fashion show. She has done Maybelline.

I got bored, and went browsing on the site...So missed these, and maybe some more. She's very beautiful! Oh, and thank you sugarpiirate Flower%20for%20you.gif

attachicon.gifV290084_CD7.jpg attachicon.gifV291476.jpg attachicon.gifV291477.jpg attachicon.gifV293486_...O_SPLIT2.jpg

attachicon.gifV291480.jpg attachicon.gifV291481.jpg attachicon.gifV293485.jpg attachicon.gifV291202.jpg

attachicon.gifV291206.jpg attachicon.gifV291207.jpg attachicon.gifV294473.jpg

personally do not like or devon winsor and camille rowe.! stella is beautiful but enough about her, I'm tired of seeing her at all. I hope this year VS Choose the best models do not want to see skin and bone like Dorothea bart jorgensen or maud welsen I hope to see again frida, bregje heinen, eugenia volodina, abby lee.

Frida is taking a break from her modelling career and she is in Iceland right now - at least she was until yesterday, so I think she won't even go to the casting this year :(

Finger crossed for Bregje and Abby Lee!

I think Rachel is cute, JMO

Frida is taking a pause from her modelling career and she is in Iceland right now - at least she was until yesterday, so I think she won't even go to the casting this year  :(

:( She looked lovely her last appearance :heart: