Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

attachicon.gif1410315043903.jpgCould it be?

Wouldn't they already have shot the FB shoot by now? I thought I remember Candice saying something last year about doing it over the summer, especially if Ed said they're going to reveal it this month. If it's getting a September reveal they wouldn't only just now be shooting it in September. I really hope Adriana doesn't get a third bra when there are Angels like Behati and Doutzen that have been around for years and haven't gotten one yet. Unpopular opinion, I know how many of you love her, but I'm tired of seeing the same person get all the attention. I know Doutzen was pregnant during the time when they would have shot/fit for the bra, but I'd really like to see Behati get it. She's been with the company for a lot of years now. How many times are we going to say "But this could be Adirana's last year, she should get it!"? Everyone said that last year, too when they wanted her to get it over Candice, but guess what, she didn't retire. She's still here, and since she hasn't said anything about leaving (that I know of) I'm guessing she'll still be around next year, too, though in my perfect world Behati would get it this year, and Doutzen next year. Maybe Alessandra or Candice can have a second after that. No way does Adriana need number three.

1.) Would not be surprised if Adriana got the bra, but lets face it she has earnt it. she has been with Victoria's Secret for a long time now and the longest out of all the angels and with the show heading to london this year, why wouldn't they give it to one of their most recognised angels.

2.) Doutzen's pregnancy was just untimely for this years fantasy bra and maybe she can get it next year! So calm down Doutzen shippers, her time will come. 

3.) Stop hating on Kendall because lets face it, she's a good model and perfect for VS, she knows how to work a catwalk and she is working so hard to make it on her own and make herself 'KENDALL 'Model' not KENDALL 'Kardashian' cut the girl some slack she has lived in her sisters shadows for years! 

Just had to get all this off my chest ... please no hate! 

1.) Would not be surprised if Adriana got the bra, but lets face it she has earnt it. she has been with Victoria's Secret for a long time now and the longest out of all the angels and with the show heading to london this year, why wouldn't they give it to one of their most recognised angels.

2.) Doutzen's pregnancy was just untimely for this years fantasy bra and maybe she can get it next year! So calm down Doutzen shippers, her time will come. 

3.) Stop hating on Kendall because lets face it, she's a good model and perfect for VS, she knows how to work a catwalk and she is working so hard to make it on her own and make herself 'KENDALL 'Model' not KENDALL 'Kardashian' cut the girl some slack she has lived in her sisters shadows for years! 

Just had to get all this off my chest ... please no hate! 

:mellow:

The Adriana pic was deleted recently, but Ed commented on it the other day before it was:

what does Ed say? I can't make it bigger for some reason on my phone
Someone tagged Ed in the post of the makeup artist who posted the pic and asked if it was true about the FB and if he could confirm and he said no he can't. :rofl:

The Adriana pic was deleted recently, but Ed commented on it the other day before it was:

what does Ed say? I can't make it bigger for some reason on my phone
Someone tagged Ed in the post of the makeup artist who posted the pic and asked if it was true about the FB and if he could confirm and he said no he can't. :rofl:

Thank you!!