Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^^^Yeah I can definetly see them performing together during the show. Hopefully they each do one solo as well. 

6 segement possibilities

-Taylor+Ed

-Taylor

-Ed

Pink-Ariana

-Hozier

so I'm thinking that leaves another spot so either Hozier or Ariana are performing twice, or Ed and Taylor will be three times.

UHU, I like all of them... Taylor back, hell yeah, love her new songs!!!   :ddr: Ed and Ariana too.   :clap:  :dance:

I don't have idea who is this Hozier? :idk:  

This is currently his most popular song:

WTF?

How did his song suddenly jumps up to #3 on US iTunes......... pretty sure it wasn't the VS announcement..

I've never heard of it.

Anyway, this song is amazing for the show. Very classy and soothing.

^^^Yeah I can definetly see them performing together during the show. Hopefully they each do one solo as well. 

6 segement possibilities

-Taylor+Ed

-Taylor

-Ed

Pink-Ariana

-Hozier

so I'm thinking that leaves another spot so either Hozier or Ariana are performing twice, or Ed and Taylor will be three times.

Or, for them to make the same they did last year on Parisian Nights.

UHU, I like all of them... Taylor back, hell yeah, love her new songs!!!   :ddr: Ed and Ariana too.   :clap:  :dance:

I don't have idea who is this Hozier? :idk:  

This is currently his most popular song:

WTF?

How did his song suddenly jumps up to #3 on US iTunes......... pretty sure it wasn't the VS announcement..

I've never heard of it.

This song has been popular for a month or two now. It got really popular from a Dr. Dre commercial. I hear it quite a bit and I love the song. IDK how well it will work on the runway, but I like Hozier and its a great song, so if that one or another one of his songs is cool by me :)

There will be at least a segment without performers and it will be most likely Exotic Travelers.

Thanks for the info I haden't thought of that  :flower:

Uggghhh is all I have to say. Ed Sheeran better perform Sing or Don't best songs of his. Ariane is just no but at least she will be Pink. Taylor's new song isn't bad but come on do we have to hear her and see her on the runway again. And whatever abiut Hozier or whatever the name is. I hope at least Exotic Traveler and Angel Ball don't have performers.

Exotic Traveler has to be performer-less otherwise IDK how they will make it work with Adri&Ale walking together with the capes + the performers.

I love Taylor's music and Ed's too but Taylor wasn't that great last year and Ed is like the unsexiest man alive. As for Ariana Grande ... looks like I'll watch PINK on Mute :ninja:

I say it will be:

Gilden Angels - Taylor+Ed

Exotic Travelers - Off Song

Dream Girls - Hozier

Fairy Tale - Ed

Pink - Ariana Grande

Angel Ball - Taylor

MAN Pink Segment with Problem by Ariana Grande could fuck1n slay... that song is perf for runway :heart:

Somebody understands the Ariana love.

Like come on guys like HER VOICE THO :chicken: :heart: :heart: :heart: 

But all of course is just my opinion :whistle: I am in love with the lineup this year :woot: :dance: 

MAN Pink Segment with Problem by Ariana Grande could fuck1n slay... that song is perf for runway :heart:

Somebody understands the Ariana love.

Like come on guys like HER VOICE THO :chicken: :heart: :heart: :heart: 

But all of course is just my opinion :whistle: I am in love with the lineup this year :woot:rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

fuck1n yaaasss mijaaa