Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^ http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/23/d1/f4/23d1f4b28b33fe5d565d950ba3717320.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Are some of you really surprised VS rejected Kendall? They also rejected Gigi. And i honestly doubt VS will ever work with them at all, VS has never been into model/celebs and I dont understand why everyone got so anal about it this time.

I like Gigi at al, unlike Kendall i think she is beautiful and has a different & unique look but between her awful walk and the fact that she isn't the greatest model around it makes sense to me that she didn't get cast.

The bottom line is: if VS wanted to work with them they would have done it as soon as they turned 18 as they did with Barbara Palvin, Taylor Hill, Chanel Iman and others. But it didnt happen so VS clearly gives zero fucks about them and they had no plans of giving them special treatment :idk:

I will update the list later as i'm on my phone right now, so far im not too excited about it but Elsa being out Pink are the best news (Y) i wouldnt be surprised if she gets confirmed as an Angel.

Are some of you really surprised VS rejected Kendall? They also rejected Gigi. And i honestly doubt VS will ever work with them at all, VS has never been into model/celebs and I dont understand why everyone got so anal about it this time.

I like Gigi at al, unlike Kendall i think she is beautiful and has a different & unique look but between her awful walk and the fact that she isn't the greatest model around it makes sense to me that she didn't get cast.

The bottom line is: if VS wanted to work with them they would have done it as soon as they turned 18 as they did with Barbara Palvin, Taylor Hill, Chanel Iman and others. But it didnt happen so VS clearly gives zero fucks about them and they had no plans of giving them special treatment :idk:

I will update the list later as i'm on my phone right now, so far im not too excited about it but Elsa being out Pink are the best news (Y) i wouldnt be surprised if she gets confirmed as an Angel.

I tend to believe that they're just not ready for VS yet however, I don't believe that means they won't ever walk for VS, status or not. They may need to improve on their walk - who knows??  I'm just glad to know that Shanina is walking this year (if I haven't already stated that earlier lol) 

Martha is definitely the next angel and I think Elsa too. Looks like Martha will be taking Erin's spot as the blonde bombshell/all american girl. And Elsa can take Lindsay's cute/fresh faced spot. Won't be surprised if they get proper credits in this years show.

With a big melon?...huh?

Jokes aside, I think Martha Hunt is a stunner. I'm guessing she's in the show and I won't be surprised if she gets Angel status soon. I think she deserves it! As well as Elsa.

This whole Sara not walking is ridiculous! She's one of the prettiest models! They're crazy not to hire her for this year's show.

Martha is the most boring model I've ever seen in my life. I seriously hope she doesn't get an angel contract.

The only person who deserves to ba an angel so bad is Elsa. Just make her an angel already, VS.

Same here, I don't like Martha too :blah: