Bellazon

Celebs Lookalike!

Guest MissIsabella

Izabel Goulart and Alessandra Ambrosio. Izabel seems like the younger, sexier version of Alessandra.

:whistle:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

wow, especially that first pic, I swear they are secretly sisters or something, how can 2 people look so much alike???

In the beginning when I was watching VS shows, I couldnt tell who was Alessandra and who was Izabel, I thought they were using the same model so many times

In the beginning when I was watching VS shows, I couldnt tell who was Alessandra and who was Izabel, I thought they were using the same model so many times

Neither did my friends :laugh:

For some reasons, i can tell they'r very different from each other, even from the first look. But i can understand why people say theyr alike :)

Neither did my friends :laugh:

For some reasons, i can tell they'r very different from each other, even from the first look. But i can understand why people say theyr alike :)

yes before i knew who Izabel was I thought it was alessandra in the catalogs then i paid closer attention and saw they were 2 different girls...eheh they could be sisters def.

ok one more....Adriana Lima and Alicia Keyes...I have always thought that. When Adriana was new in VS I was like hey she looks just like Alicia Keyes

Yes they look kinda alike, she also looks a bit like avril lavigne only 1000x more beautiful than both

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I was in the Male discussion: Twin Male Models.. And found so many females that could look alike.. I like the idea that there are so many that are not just models, therefore, I am opening this topic up to anyone that looks alike..

Have fun I know there are more woman are out there than what I can come up with. Love to see what you have to post.