Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

7 hours ago, Victoria-Xposed said:

So another fashion month without her? :blah: Ugh! I'm not understanding.

Beautiful, great height, amazing body, charming personality,  How is she not getting cast for any shows? And how is she being overlooked for VS and SI. I saw the SI 2016 rookie lineup and she has them all beat! 

#MakeLorenaHappen2016 

Did she even goto any castings?

4 minutes ago, Victoria-Xposed said:

I'm not sure, I don't think so though! I don't think she's been to NYC in awhile. :(

In my opinion... It's going to take a little time for her to get some traction and gain some larger attention. But once she does, I think she'll explode. She's too good not to. Let her get a couple campaigns under her belt. The Yamamay Lingerie AND Swim stuff should help get some more eyes on her. 

O.M.G! Those Yamamay pics and videos! :drool: And then @Prettyphile's new set! IM SMITTEN WITH LORENA.

Also, regarding fashion week. Lorena doesn't have an agency in Paris, Milan or London? If I'm not mistaken. :idk: And Wilhelmina NYC didn't feature her in there Fashion Week show package. So either Lorena isn't bothered with it right now or her agency wants her to build her portfolio first! :)