Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

O.o

I'm in agreement with CandleVixen.

Alex doesn't have Kate's awesome personality to help propel her career further and there's just not enough room for a Kate 2.0. in the modeling world. Alex needs  to separate herself from the Kate type of image/body, and if she needs to lose weight to have a career so be it (though it's stupid for her to do) :(

Her best and only chance at making it semi big atm is to lose weight for SI/BB, "outbody" their current girls and get herself noticed as a "younger, hotter, Kate Upton SI model", and then  Alex will have a shot at a commercial career.

#sigh

MHuW96t.gif

All this story, around the fact that models needs to be skinny to be ready or "good" to work is very weird... who decided of that, agencies ? Photographers ? Vogue redactors ? Alexandria don't needed that ...

jj3, it's all of the above, and add in designers.

It is a nasty truth, since before I was young. Hell, even when my mother was young (she was born in 1929). 

We all know diversity is a wonderful thing.  Except for fashion. Only my opinion, y'all.

Alex doesn't have Kate's awesome personality to help propel her career further 

lol 

post-85181-0-1446060079-29845_thumb.gif

Agreed on the rest though.  

She doesn't look especially thin in her latest pic. In fact she looks pretty awesome. She is definitely an oversharer on twitter/blogs, but I think she's just young and hasn't been coached by a publicist yet. But Kate Moss as a 'goal'? Cmon now.

Her bod has an awesome shape, though. She's one of those chicks who can put on weight or lose it and still look good. Of course I'd prefer her to keep it on, but can see her not going very far in modelling regardless :/ You need a good hook for the public to grasp onto, and some other chick who looks like Kate but isn't Kate and has more syllables in her name and has potentially controversial opinions and voices them? Not the best way to include the lowest common denominator in your fanbase. Some of us will prefer her for that reason, of course :)

^  Kate does have a great personality and she knows how to handle herself and that has been almost as big a factor in her success as her looks and body have been.

I was actually worried about Alex stealing some of Kate's thunder but that is unlikely now.  Whatever she is doing I think it is wrong.  I should think that the buzz around her was just starting to build not just around BZ but elsewhere too so I don't understand why the change now.  The only bright side to this is that her agent or whomever is advising this must have some sort of specific goal in mind for her to attain and whatever that is could further her career.  But... how great is she going to look now?

What made Kate successful wasn't just the big tits and the pretty face, it's the fact that she is smarter than most of models. This is a woman who called IMG herself and made them sign her and send her to the castings she wanted to get (i.e SI) instead of sitting at home and waiting for the call. Also the way Kate has marketed herself and has handled her career has been impeccable since day 1. 

I particularly think that Alexandria should be more careful with what she is posting in her social networks/blogs, it could come back and bite her in the ass one day. Do I t think Kate has a better personality? Nope, I don't know Kate or Alexandria to say one of them has a better personality but I do think Kate is probably a lot smarter than 90% of models out there, there's a lot of hot models with nice personalities, yet the only one everyone in America knows (and almost everyone loves) is Kate Upton. 

So Alexandria was having a Q&A on her Ask.FM page.. and  she answered my question/statement!

Q: You should go check out your profile on Bellazon.com., people LOVE you on there..we're all praying you get S.I. this year!

A: I love you all!

pretty cool huh, so say great things about her, she might come check us out!