Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

This isn't true. I see models all the time, including her when she feels like it, post live from shows and shoots. Taking a Snapchat isn't going to get her in trouble nor is publicizing her work that HAS GONE LIVE. Which she never does. 

I could post a lot of snaps that never got published here of her promoting her work, including the Revolve shoot that came out. 

Yanno - had Miss Alex just stayed this route

5623e9528845764.jpg

... and not gone this route

c8d5cf528845760.jpg

She could of easily scored work like this;  because at one point she had that rare "it" factor

464daa528846137.jpg

... which could of helped parlayed her into stuff like this..

c53730528846424.jpg f35245528846425.jpg f59d11528846428.jpg

and with that prestige under her belt she could of been living the dream...

89cef0528846635.jpg c60f6e528846639.jpg 2d203d528846642.jpg

and in the end with enough hard work could of been ....

3dea8b528846910.jpg

but because of her agency being SMART(ED) and Alex not being able to see what she had in front of her, 3 years later we're still at.....

12cdf8528847183.jpg

I have never seen such a fucking stupid move by an agency, or a model. :no::hang:

Alex was golden...

At her peek when she was an UNKNOWN  struggling model with almost no real work under her belt she had over 100k followers on instagram, and that number was quickly growing which is fairly impressive - this should of been a huge flag that screamed "people like me, I could make something of this... people like my body, this could benefit me"

When is it going to click that her way/her agencies way isn't working :angry:

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I have never seen such a fucking stupid move by an agency, or a model. :no::hang:

Alex was golden...

At her peek when she was an UNKNOWN  struggling model with almost no real work under her belt she had over 100k followers on instagram, and that number was quickly growing which is fairly impressive - this should of been a huge flag that screamed "people like me, I could make something of this... people like my body, this could benefit me"

This is so true,   and sad :cry:

I have hesitated to say it in this topic not wanting to trigger anyone :ninja: 

It's been two and a half years. She's never had over 100K on insta. I think a top professional agency knows more than internet model fans. She's booking work to make a living and working more now. She lost weight when she went off Lexapro, and went back to her natural skinny frame. She's said this several times in her videos. Let's also not forget she went to a SI casting during her curvy phase and DIDNT GET IT! Let her live her life damn! 

Some people are just not cut out to reach maximum heights. She's had mental issues that she seems to have addressed in a right way. Some other chick would maybe drown herself in coke to numb herself but Alex didn't. She also values her high school love more than jumping from one famous boyfriend to another like a lot of models do.

Pretty, your example of success is Irina who is rumored to basically be a very high end call girl for rich gay men (Ronaldo and B. Cooper). So her life has definitely brought her fame and fortune but how happy is she?

Alex looks happy with her life, she's earning some bucks and when she saves up enough she'll move back home and live happily ever after without being ran over by Hollywood.

That's pretty sweet life road if you ask me.

21 minutes ago, Schemer said:

She's had mental issues that she seems to have addressed in a right way.

drown herself in coke to numb

Pretty, your example of success is Irina who is rumored to basically be a very high end call girl for rich gay men (Ronaldo and B. Cooper).

Alex looks happy with her life, she's earning some bucks and when she saves up enough she'll move back home and live happily ever after without being ran over by Hollywood.

Mental issues you say? :noexpression:  Confirmed no mental issues

Coke is a wonderful drug when used in moderation. Don't knock it :rofl:

Hey, hey, she could have herself a gay rich man + a career right now instead of a neckbeard and mediocre paycheck saving

...... Capitalism makes me happy. Big dick money and a gay husband. THE DREAM BABY!

8 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Mental issues you say? :noexpression:  Confirmed no mental issues

Coke is a wonderful drug when used in moderation. Don't knock it :rofl:

Hey, hey, she could have herself a gay rich man + a career right now instead of a neckbeard and mediocre paycheck saving

...... Capitalism makes me happy. Big dick money and a gay husband. THE DREAM BABY!

I don't think that acknowledging anxiety is a "mental issue." A daily struggle, yes, but not a "mental issue."