Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

Well, people change. Maybe something has happend, maybe it didn't, who knows. The only thing left (and logical thing) is to focus on who she is now and try to appreciate her for who she is at this moment, not for who she was 3 years ago. 

I actually hope she will keep making Youtube videos, there aren't a lot of models out there who do these and I actually think hers are really good. 

On 1/29/2017 at 2:17 PM, foofur16 said:

Fans Edge Sportswear

Id7a7E1v.jpg HOPBKPHH.jpg b8Jb2Qe7.jpg VclgAksf.jpg z0vgiyCZ.jpg pML30bFC.jpg RnecL0I0.jpg KcfuKaxn.jpg 5zrVJrqD.jpg G0eEqwY4.jpg 2YEAgqQD.jpg jucVR0r3.jpg J6lpFA6p.jpg Wrfjvcmc.jpg ACvTHq5S.jpg JgEgsJcT.jpg 5fQcK89X.jpg Nf1KKX85.jpg WBVGNa0t.jpg B3LbK0Sm.jpg xQwQboFh.jpg cO1SwqIi.jpg a9f8DcQS.jpg

Thank you!! Question though, I found the top half of the photos last year at the fans edge Instagram. I have never seen the other photos (all the slimmer ones). Would you mind sharing the link so I can possibly get higher definition? Thank you again ??

2 hours ago, thisyearsmodel said:

Thank you!! Question though, I found the top half of the photos last year at the fans edge Instagram. I have never seen the other photos (all the slimmer ones). Would you mind sharing the link so I can possibly get higher definition? Thank you again ??

The slimmer pics are from Fans Edge Twitter page: https://twitter.com/fansedge?lang=en