Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

si.com/extra-mustard 07.08.14

Lovely Lady Q&A: Alexandria Morgan

I attended the Bayern Munch-Chivas Guadalajara game at Red Bull Stadium last week and when Alexandria Morgan appeared in the first half, the game suddenly got much better. After I got her to take a photo with me, we sat down for a quick Q&A. 

You're a longtime Cubs fan. What is your best Cubs memory?

It's always been a thing in my family. Both my grandpas love it. My grandpa on my dad's side had his whole basement decorated for the Cubs so we'd always go there and watch the game. It was really a family thing.

How about them losing year after year?

I guess it shows I'm loyal, right? I've never turned my back on them. I think it's more the love of a game. Of course I'd love to see them win but I just love them.

What were you like in high school?

I was dorky. I was this gangly, tall girl in high school. I was always a little immature for my age and hung out with the younger kids. I was in high school still watching The Disney Channel.

When did you transition to being hot?

I still feel dorky. I'll just always think of myself that way. I'm a dork.

Let's say it's Saturday night . Would you rather go out in fancy dress or stay home in pajamas?

Definitely stay in. I'm such an old lady. My ideal Friday night would be lying in bed, watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on Netflix and eating some guacamole and chips.

Who's your favorite character on the show? 

Charlie. He's hilarious. I love Charlie Day. He's totally my celebrity crush at the moment

You know he's married to the waitress, right?

I know. I know. But if he's going to be with anyone, I'm glad he got to be with the waitress. And I love Dee and Frank, also.

Have you had any good celebrity encounters yet?

I met Channing Tatum a few weeks back. He was super nice and laid back. You meet someone that good-looking and you expect him to be full of himself but he was a really nice guy.

It's already August. What have you been doing all summer?

I love to go on long walks. That's my thing. I know that sound so lazy, but I love it. I listen to '80s and '90s stuff on the walks -- Journey AC/DC, Def Leppard. I also shot for Vogue Italia and will have 15 pages coming out in the fall. That's something I've wanted since I was a little girl. Being in Vogue is so surreal. 

You're an internet celebrity, especially in the world of guy's blogs. Are you aware when a site names you the 'Frisky Friday, Super Hottie of the Day'?

It's just kind of weird because it's so sudden and happened so fast. But I'm happy. Everyone has been so kind and supportive and people are genuinely rooting for me. Modeling has been wonderful. I love my followers and I love doing new work and having those sites support me.

Perfect date: he comes to the door, he smiles and gives me a box, my heart swells as I take it. He leaves. It's pizza.

>> https://twitter.com/AlexandriaMorgz/status/498516975786921985

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

And today i had the surprise (awesome surprise!) to see that Alexandria followed me on Twitter, that's amazing  :thumbsup:  :irenistiQ:

post-47866-0-1446060040-29411_thumb.jpg

>> https://twitter.com/jj3_BZ

Might be nothing, could be something.

Alexandria is following all of the SI models from last year with the exception of Chrissy, lol can we blame her? But out of the all the model/fashion industry people she follows, most of them are SI, including someone who is on their staff and not well know.

As of last night she wasn't even following VS... :pinky: .