Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

On 2/19/2020 at 12:11 AM, toodarnhot said:

No, it’s just the agency that reps her in that market. She had some very lacklustre management until now, so glad to see her signing with someone new even for this smaller market. 
She NEEDS to get better NY management. Her current agency is a joke. 

Well LA Models has a sister agency in NY called  (wait for it): New York Models. 🙃

I'm guessing if Al does well in LA, maybe they'll sign her in NY as well.

12 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Does anyone have a decent copy of this and not just an Instagram post?

Apologies for quoting the whole post with the insta.

From the photographer's website. (And two more from IG.)

ph: Naomi Yura 

Untitled+Capture0128.jpg87871228_191942835447556_1699561058244036710_n.jpg 89275320_2264848033807682_3762410025787984241_n.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I forgot all about her, but with the isolation order in effect, I've been thinking of all the models I used to look at and so I decided to check up on her. 

She still looks good! I like the Naomi Yura picture a lot! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

TW;
It’s part of the job, I told myself. Like an athlete, sort of. I mean, yes, I hadn’t had a period in six years...but Olympic gymnasts don’t get one either? I’m not anorexic. I’m committed to my work. That’s different. Isn’t it? And when I’d go to my former agency, they’d still find flaws..so I can’t be that skinny? They’d say “your legs look athletic”. Which was code in agency lingo for bulky, fat even. Of course they were athletic, I was spending two hours a day doing Pilates. And I’m “pear shaped”, like they had told me. I had picked Pilates for that reason. Thinking it would shed the fat off my legs and hips but still build the “thinly toned” look they so demanded. But you can work and starve all you want and it’ll never shed the shape of your wishbone shaped hips. I didn’t realize that, so I clung to my worth in each number of the scale shed. “When I’m 115, I’ll be happy! That’s the perfect weight” I’d tell myself at 5’10 and already underweight. When I reached 115? 111. The number I had weighed at my freshman physical when my mom said “wow you’re really growing up!”. 111? Well 110 would be a lot better! 110? Well how hard is 5 pounds to lose? At 105 I wouldn’t be even considered a waif, by Hollywood terms. But I’d be close enough. I got to 108 when I started losing my hair. Falling asleep to fast and heavy heartbeats. I knew I was dying. I saw it as hard work. I’d relish in being able to wear clothes from the children’s section. Being able to wrap my whole grip around my forearm. I had no energy unless it was fabricated by caffeine. I told myself it was dedication and not disorder. And to this day, there’s a strong part of me that feels I’ve failed. That feels sad when I look at these videos and pictures and knows I don’t look like this anymore. That I’m not “strong” enough to get back to that point. Well, thank God for weakness then. I don’t know what I weigh now, but more importantly, I don’t really care. I know my worth is more than a number. I know that I can be committed to my career but also to my health at the same time. I know that it’s okay to have a dinner that’s more than 200 fucking calories.

I'm proud of her for being so open about her struggles and for getting the help she needed to get to a better place. She's the nicest human and deserves nothing but the best

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

I'm proud of her for being so open about her struggles and for getting the help she needed to get to a better place. She's the nicest human and deserves nothing but the best

So very true! Im happy that she recognized that mind set, and got out of the ED trap.