Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

ONLY 

0a2Sn3r6.jpg

So far this is the only campaign image I can find, but it was released on their social media so I'm assuming more will be slowly released. 

Not to dive too deeply into the weight thing, I've noticed she's cooled it on the daily gym selfies on Instagram, which could be a good thing. In more encouraging news regarding her work, she's going to London for two months to work with her UK agency. 

:Angel:Don't hate to be a bitch, but if she at least was a good model, I wouldn't mind her to be so thin.

Not high fashion and not hot bikini model anymore.

And as she gives zero shit of an expression on her pictures (dead eyes, half open mouth like she is having some kind of brain fart :dontgetit: Or a real fart for that matters) her "beauty" shoot are -to me- a complete fail.

Her gym pics look exactly like her fashion work with less sweat and more make up & hair &... fart. I am always checking on her topic hoping to see something new and wow but nada :idk:

I'm the kind of person who thinks that if you don't have anything good to say i rather not say anything at all, especially not the same stuff with literally every picture of her that comes out. At this point clearly some people like the way she looks, some others don't and that's fine, I just don't see the point on bringing the same subject over and over and over and over and over again, is not like the constat weight talk actually adds anything valuable to the thread or will benefit/kill her career. I'm always up for discussing X or Y thing but at this point is just people complaning for over a year that she lost weight:idk: 

Just now, Clauds said:

I'm the kind of person who thinks that if you don't have anything good to say i rather not say anything at all, especially not the same stuff with literally every picture of her that comes out. At this point clearly some people like the way she looks, some others don't and that's fine, I just don't see the point on bringing the same subject over and over and over and over and over again, is not like the constat weight talk actually adds anything valuable to the thread or will benefit/kill her career. I'm always up for discussing X or Y thing but at this point is just people complaning for over a year that she lost weight:idk: 

But people aren't mentioning her weight every single time a picture is posted. There are swaths of time that go by that no one says fuck all about her pictures other then "thanks" or "she looks pretty", so you can't sit there and say we're always talking about her weight when we aren't.

There's new pics of Al in Betsey Johnson's website, I don't have time to post them right now (thank you boss :heart:) but they are in the New Arrivals section if anyone wants to grab them