Well. She definitely is in Boston

@lovemadiee Maddie G.L.

Eating sushi next to Ryan Reynolds! O ya.... Literally

16 minutes ago via

lovemadiee Maddie G.L.

And Blake lively is here too. Wow

4 minutes ago

@lovemadiee Maddie G.L.

Blake lively is way chiller than I thought. Will forever be a gossip girl fan.

lovemadiee Maddie G.L.

@DaneTG5 Ryan left, then Blake came

54 minutes ago

lovemadiee Maddie G.L.

what? They weren't with each other.

43 minutes ago

This is the last thing I'm going to say about this her and Ryan issue, I don't know why everyone is freaking out over her and Ryan hanging out. Blake has a history of hanging out with her male AND female co-stars.

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants:

-She went to America's wedding

-America went to visit her before they she went for her senior prom.

-When they heard she had been cast on a TV show, all the remaining 3 who were TV veterans by then, sat her down and gave her advice.

-They all went to a midnight screening of Harry Potter together

-They generally hang out when they are in NYC together. See example pics here.

-"I love that blake stays friends with ex co-stars, even Michael Rady said he only kept in touch with Blake. They all have nice things to say about her" -Via fanforum.

Accepted:

-She hangs out A LOT with Justin Long, even when she was dating Penn and all three even hung out a point.

“That’s the driest party I’ve ever been to,” sniffed one woman as she headed to the more well-stocked Gilt Bar downstairs. Apparently, Blake Lively and Penn Badgley agreed — after a brief lap upstairs they held court with Justin Long at one of the watering hole’s back tables.
Blake Lively – with her Burberry footwear still intact – hung out with unlikely new BFF Justin Long. The two chatted while Blake’s boyfriend, Penn Badgley, whined about the lack of Champagne.

Luckily, the “Gossip Girl” guy seemed to be in better “spirits” by the time One Night Only took the stage; Badgley played along to the band’s set on air guitar. Afterward, he and Lively left for a dinner date at the Palace’s restaurant, Istana, but they weren’t alone – Long third-wheeled it with them.

May 27 @ 7pm Saw Blake & Justin on the pier off of West Village, both smiling and looked to be in deep conversation. What happened to Dan S?
-Via Gawker
Eating Mini Pizzas with Blake Lively and Justin Long, can't talk.
Justin Long is at Blake Lively and Penn Bad's table at Gilt.
Blake Lively and Justin Long: Pier 40

May 27 @ 7pm Saw Blake & Justin on the pier off of West Village, both smiling and looked to be in deep conversation. What happened to Dan S?

Gawker - Blake Lively and Justin Long: Pier 40 - Pier 40

Justin long & blake lively @ 42nd st e-walk about to see drag me to hell!

Blake Lively, Justin Long & Penn Badgley

2nd Ave & E 9th St

May 30th, 2009 @ 2am

Blake Lively & Justin Long again. What's going on here? Blake's boyfriend arrived about an hour late. Torn between the two, Blake? Penn is better looking personally and taller than Blake and Justin.

- Via Gawker

-Here is a pic of them at the 2008 presidential inauguration where they went without Penn:

post-52328-0-1446091564-41978_thumb.jpg

You can spot them near the front of the pic.

-And of course he came to support her at her Chanel dinner earlier in the year:

One of the actor friends she'd invited along was Justin Long, who just wrapped an ensemble drama about a high school reunion called Ten Year and confessed he felt a little out of his element at a Chanel party. "Blake is very modest. She downplayed how extravagant this was going to be," he said. Nevertheless, Long had done his due diligence on the hosts. "I know they do handbags and clothing and perfume, even," he said.

Elvis & Annabelle:

-She went to Max's girlfriend Leigh Lezark's birthday party which gave us this epic picture :p

post-52328-0-1446091564-43846_thumb.jpg

Blake and Max would create these singing routines to the Backstreet Boys!" Max Minghella and Lively became good friends, joking and gently pushing each other while introducing the movie.

-He went to her 21st birthday party:

CAPTION: Leigh Lezark holds hands with boyfriend Max Minghella as they leave Blake Livelys 21st birthday party celebration the Palace Hotel.. .Pictured: Max Minghella and Leigh Lezark

Gossip Girl:

-She's like best friends with Chace and they've vacayed in Miami together.

-According to Ed Westwick and Hugo Becker, Blake bakes some damn fine cupcakes/pastries.

Green Lantern:

-She also went shark diving in S/Africa with Taika Waititi.

-Ryan had dinner with her and Leo.

The Town:

-Jeremy adores her, and let's not forget it was at Jeremy's party in LA that sparks flew between her and Leo :wub:

-Just last month both Star and USWeekly told us she went with Leo for Ben's 39th birthday party in LA.

I shouldn't have to make a post like this, but at the same time I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about Blake because she's such a sweetheart.

In general she's just a very nice person and a sweet heart and keeps in touch with everyone she works with, who let's be real, can't help but fall in love with her lovely personality. :wub: She's friends with Ryan and that's all.

Nothing to see here people, seriously, nothing here to see.

I shouldn't have to make a post like this, but at the same time I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about Blake because she's such a sweetheart.

In general she's just a very nice person and a sweet heart and keeps in touch with everyone she works with, who let's be real, can't help but fall in love with her lovely personality. :wub: She's friends with Ryan and that's all.

Nothing to see here people, seriously, nothing here to see.

Totally agree with you! :wub:

Hey just like this pic :

post-52390-1317532016_thumb.jpg

Blake Lively and Jeremy Renner :wub:

Aww, I love their friendship! :blush:

Ok... but now, I want my Bleo <_<

This is the last thing I'm going to say about this her and Ryan issue, I don't know why everyone is freaking out over her and Ryan hanging out. Blake has a history of hanging out with her male AND female co-stars.

I know aOMG!! Can't a girl chill with a costar? Plus I think its probably something work related.

Thanks everyone though for the tweets pics and vids!!

:laugh:

Link also won a Beard for "Real Cajun, " his provocatively titled cookbook that delves deep into the pot that inspired Cochon's creation. "Gossip Girl" star Blake Lively was so besotted with the restaurant's sweet potato sauce at a recent visit that she tried to persuade staff to circumvent FDA regulations by sending her some inside a disemboweled teddy bear. (The response she received from Cochon, according to Glamour magazine: "We are not the drug cartel.")

http://www.nola.com/dining-guide/index.ssf...cond_cocho.html

Link also won a Beard for "Real Cajun, " his provocatively titled cookbook that delves deep into the pot that inspired Cochon's creation. "Gossip Girl" star Blake Lively was so besotted with the restaurant's sweet potato sauce at a recent visit that she tried to persuade staff to circumvent FDA regulations by sending her some inside a disemboweled teddy bear. (The response she received from Cochon, according to Glamour magazine: "We are not the drug cartel.")

http://www.nola.com/dining-guide/index.ssf...cond_cocho.html

Oh Blakey :laugh::rofl:

Thanks for the news, pix, and tweets! :flower:

aomg, that's an excellent accounting of the many friends Blake has made over the years. I remember coming across a bit about her and Chace taking cooking classes together and thought it was so cute. She is truly a modern young woman. It's not her fault the tabloids are by and large stuck in the dark ages when it comes to friendships between men and women.

Another Blake Boston sighting
30 minutes ago

BostonStylistaSarah McManus

Spotted: Blake Lively buying four pumpkins at 570 Market tonight!!!

34 minutes ago

How much you wanna bet she's baking pies for the crew? :D She made cupcakes for the GL crew in New Orleans.

I love the contraband sweet potato sauce in the teddy story. :D Such the foodie... which reminds me...hey aomg, I was gonna send this to you but you beat me to it ;) .... it's a tweet from the woman who took the pic above of beaming Blake. :)

lovemadiee Oct 1

Life complete. We bonded over LA Ru Due chocolate in Laguna. http://yfrog.com/nzrs7fkj

Someone stated on Leo's page that they saw a pic of Blake with Ryan - anyone got the pic or the link to it.

As for DiLively, Im not worried about them; Im just eager to get new pics of them together. Even if they have cooled things off, I dont think she's with Ryan at all.

Hopefully we get to see her at the Chanel show or at some other event, cos I hate it when she goes off the radr (even though we know where she is thanks to twitter)

J. Edgar is having a private premiere on Oct 14th; and Leo is apparently scheduled to appear so we should get some pics/sightings of them around that time - whether its at the premiere or not.

Yeah The whole Blake and Ryan thing is dumb. They're mature adults who can hang together. Its not that big of a deal. But like you said, I really want Bleo news :p But they're both busy actors, so its part of the relationship.

And yeah He will be back in the states soon to go the the J.Egdar private premiere. Perhaps we'll see Blake behind the scenes :D

Another stupid story. Lainey suggests that Blake is with Ryan to make the jealous to Leo. Blake is not that kind of girl :yuckky:

Blake however is with Leonardo DiCaprio now, a major prize. Still... it doesn’t mean they all can’t be friends now. And so the friends had dinner together, Ryan and Blake, in Boston, where he’s been shooting RIPD, on Saturday night.

Well, before you get really excited, I hear there’s nothing going on between them. Given the fact that Ryan has in fact spent time with Blake and Leo together in the past, to say nothing of his preference to keep his sh-t tight, it would be very unlikely that he’d voluntarily throw himself into a tug of war love triangle of his own. Especially not on the heels of two box office failures. You don’t want to go up against Leo on that record.

Blake’s intentions on the other hand - now that’s a different conversation. Leo has been papped holding her hand in public. And getting romantic and touristy with her in Verona. The Leo we’ve seen with Blake has been the most expressive we’ve seen, perhaps ever. And how did she DO that? Maybe she does that by going out for dinner with Ryan Reynolds. And making sure he finds out about it all the way over in Australia. Something to think on while he considers her request: can I join you on the carpet during award season?

If she pulls that off? This is when we all have to bend over and let her give it to us one by one.

http://laineygossip.com/Articles/Details/2...nolds-in-Boston