Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

According to TVGuide, she gets $60,000 per episode for GG and she's one of the highest paid on the show. It's so silly because at the height of The Hills fame LC got 75K while Heidi/Audrina got 65K, even Snooki gets paid more per episode than the entire cast of GG :yuckky:

IKR! But pay mainly depends on ratings, what type of deal you have and how famous you are. She gets paid quit a lot considering Gossip Girl has really low ratings. E.g. the main cast from TVD probably only get like between 10-40 thousand per ep. (if they are lucky) despite having better ratings than GG. Her pay has gone down though. Like in S1 & " her and Chace got paid $75 thousand each - mainly because they were more famous than the rest and had done movies. But i guess as the series lost ratings, they all took a pay cut. But it seems that she's still the highest paid. Chace probably now gets like $40 thousand considering that he hasnt done much. Leighton may get like $40/50.

-

From the pic's from Matt's twitter - it looks like they will be doing a 70's themed party. She looks stunning, really love the dress. But the HAIR. EEK! How dare they! Thats the kind of shit they usually pull on Blair lol.

From the pic's from Matt's twitter - it looks like they will be doing a 70's themed party. She looks stunning, really love the dress. But the HAIR. EEK! How dare they! Thats the kind of shit they usually pull on Blair lol.

From Kelly's twitter:

KellyRutherford Kelly Rutherford

Studio 54 day on GG set with my handsome hubby @matt_settle. lockerz.com/s/142717278

I agree with everything you said about the hair, I literally recoiled in horror. Who ever thought that was a good look?

Aww! Kelly Rutherford’s Son, Hermes, Decorated Blake Lively’s Dressing Room With Paper Hearts! SO Cute!

Looks like someone on the ‘Gossip Girl’ set has a crush on Blake Lively — and no, it’s not Penn Badgley…

Kelly Rutherford who plays Lily Van Der Woodsen on Gossip Girl tells OK! Magazine her tots, Hermes and Helena, “love visiting the set.” The kids are such a hit in fact, Leighton Meester and Blake Lively have even offered to babysit them!

“The kids love visiting the set. My son, Hermes, can almost work the camera, and my daughter, Helena, loves the hair-and-makeup trailer,” Kelly told OK!. “Blake and Leighton offer to babysit, which is sweet, but they’re quite busy.”

And gets even CUTER!

“Hermes covered Blake’s dressing room with paper hearts,” she told the mag.

Aww, we think that is the most adorable thing EVER!

With all these little boys crushing on Blake, does Leo need to start getting worried? :yes: :p

Aww! Kelly Rutherford’s Son, Hermes, Decorated Blake Lively’s Dressing Room With Paper Hearts! SO Cute!

With all these little boys crushing on Blake, does Leo need to start getting worried? :yes: :p

Cutest thing ever! Adorable... :wub:

Blake always had a special way for children. She will be a great mother. Remember this video. It is so simple and sweet. :p

Oh! I do not know who's more excited the baby or the father :laugh: :laugh:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTIzOTc4OTAw.html

I remember this vid... she's a sweetheart with children :blush:

Blake always had a special way for children. She will be a great mother. Remember this video. It is so simple and sweet. :p

Oh! I do not know who's more excited the baby or the father :laugh: :laugh:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTIzOTc4OTAw.html

Oh wow, that was my first time seeing that vid and I think my ovaries just melted. That was sooo freaking cute! Definitely a good way to start the weekend ;)