Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

SO GORGEOUS! That smile <3

If I could bottle her smile and her personality, I would be set for life. Really love the hair - its different without it being drastic. Love her outfit too, the shoes.

Everything is perfection - what a great post break up outing, and its not as contrived as some ppl would usually do. Like if it was Jennifer Anniston or something, she would be all dressed up in some sexy lbd and would have called a bunch of paps etc.

Btw Aomg - whose that smoking in your signature gif, is that Blake?! Cos wtf! Lol

Blake Lively dines with Gossip Girl cast at Fresco

Having torn herself from the arms of new love Ryan Reynolds, with whom she spent a romantic weekend in Boston, Blake Lively was beaming as she dined with others from the “Gossip Girl” cast at Midtown’s Fresco by Scotto on Tuesday night. A fellow diner said Lively, clearly not breaking her stride after her split with Leo DiCaprio, “casually strolled in solo, and seemed relaxed and enjoying herself as she dined with some of the ‘Gossip Girl’ cast.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lively_as_...P#ixzz1ZzxbdXpD

SO GORGEOUS! That smile <3

If I could bottle her smile and her personality, I would be set for life. Really love the hair - its different without it being drastic. Love her outfit too, the shoes.

Everything is perfection - what a great post break up outing, and its not as contrived as some ppl would usually do. Like if it was Jennifer Anniston or something, she would be all dressed up in some sexy lbd and would have called a bunch of paps etc.

Btw Aomg - whose that smoking in your signature gif, is that Blake?! Cos wtf! Lol

I know right?! Blake should break up more often if it means she gets to look that great :p

Yeah the person in the gif is Blake or rather Pippa Lee, it's from a scene in The Private Lives of Pippa Lee. I just love the imagery, she looks like the hippie female version of Don Draper (not really but still ;))

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Making Out At Train Station In Boston!

Blake stayed the weekend at Ryan’s Boston apartment and our eyewitness says when Ryan dropped Blake off at Boston’s Back Bay Station on Oct.3 they couldn’t keep their hands off each other!

What breakup? Blake Lively isn’t sitting around crying over her recent split from Leonardo DiCaprio. We have an eyewitness who says that after the Gossip Girl shacked up at Ryan Reynold‘s apartment in the Back Bay neighborhood of Boston, they were making out when he took her to catch her 5am train!

“Blake isn’t upset or fazed by the breakup with Leo at all,” our source says. “When Ryan took Blake to catch her train back to NYC they were making out and looked really happy together. It was really early but he wanted to make sure he was with her until her train came, it was really cute.”

Ryan and Blake reportedly ran into each other at the Radiohead concert in NYC. When they both realized that they needed to be in Boston for the weekend they decided to take the ritzy Acela train together. Ryan is in Boston shooting his upcoming flick R.I.P.D. and Blake needed to be at a cooking event at upscale sushi eatery O Ya. Ironically Ryan’s ex-wife Scarlett Johansson was reportedly with Ryan at the concert when he ran into Blake.

“They kept kissing on the platform and looked like they were a couple,” our source says. “It’s clear she’s over Leo, but as for how serious she is with Ryan? Who knows.”

We reached out to both Blake and Ryan’s reps and have yet to hear back.

— Chloe Melas

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/10/06/bl...nardo-dicaprio/

<_<

I wont believe it if I were you

In the past month Ryan has been linked to Olivia Wilde, married Sandra Bullock, courted Scarlett Johannessen and now hes dating Blake.

I think its crap

They are friends and in fact Ryan is very low key. The tabloids need a story

In the past month Ryan has been linked to Olivia Wilde, married Sandra Bullock, courted Scarlett Johannessen and now hes dating Blake.

:rofl: :rofl: Don't forget the Charlize Theron rumors from early August/late July as well. It's all so ridiculous. :p

:rofl: :rofl: Don't forget the Charlize Theron rumors from early August/late July as well. It's all so ridiculous. :p

So... maybe it's my turn now :shifty: :drool:

Blake Lively Spends Over $15,000 on Retail Therapy

Blake Lively was spotted for the first time since her split from Leonardo DiCaprio yesterday -- where she was spotted taking part in some serious retail therapy.

Just days after Blake and Leo's breakup became public knowledge, the "Gossip Girl" star was seen dropping a whole lotta dough at Edit boutique on the Upper East Side in NYC.

We're told she spent over $15,000 on two Proenza Schouler bags, Fendi booties, and a ton of pieces from designer Isabel Marant.

Though she looked less-than-thrilled outside the store, we hear she was "in a great mood" while shopping.

Maybe Blake needed some new clothes for a date, as she's already been linked to "Green Lantern" co-star Ryan Reynolds since the Leo split.

Blake Lively Bounces Back From Her Breakup by Shopping Solo on the Upper East Side

Blake Lively seems to be moving past her breakup with Leonardo DiCaprio with the help of a little retail therapy. After getting a tarot reading yesterday afternoon, the Gossip Girl actress was spotted picking up a new outfit at the shop Edit on NYC's Upper East Side. Blake's hanging out solo in the Big Apple at the moment, while her other ex, Penn Badgley, kisses Zoe Kravitz, his own new love, around town. Blake, however, was recently seen visiting her Green Lantern costar Ryan Reynolds in Boston. She's not the only lady keeping him company, though, since Ryan's hot new ad with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for Marks & Spencer is out.

post-54639-0-1446091580-11399_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446091580-1229_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446091580-14593_thumb.jpg

So as we guessed she was really there for a cooking event.

Let the tabs enjoy their little stories, cos it really doesn't matter in the end. They have to make their money and I guess Blake = £££

Btw those anyone find the Ryan R/Bradley cooper correlation weird:

Green Lantern; it was between Ryan and Bradley

Olivia Wilde

Charlize Theron

I'm sure there's more, but I guess its normal since they are pretty much targeting the same demography

I know right? Olivia even has a BF and he had dinner with her :laugh:

him and Sandea are going to get married, despite them denying their relationship a zillion times :laugh: Baaaackkkk on topic you can't have a opposite sex friend in H-wood. They will write the hell out of it :laugh:

^Thanks, she looks fab!

Salma briefly talks about Savages:

Salma Hayek Had To Talk Tough To Win Oliver Stone Movie Role

Actress Salma Hayek had to prove she was tough enough to play the head of a drug cartel in Oliver Stone's upcoming movie Savages, because the director feared motherhood had turned her "all soft".

The Frida star has scaled down her work load since becoming a mother to four-year-old daughter Valentina and settling down with her husband Francois-Henri Pinault, and her comfortable home life had Stone worried she wasn't right for the leading role in the crime thriller.

Hayek tells Redbook magazine, "I'm playing the queen of a drug cartel in an Oliver Stone film. He asked if I'd gone 'all soft' because I'm a mother. I said, 'Yes, but I can be the devil if I need to, because after all, I'm an actress.'"

Savages also stars John Travolta, Uma Thurman, Benicio Del Toro and Blake Lively.

Also:

Let's Talk 2012: Most Highly Anticipated Movies?

1. Cogan's Trade (Andrew Dominik)

2. The Master (Paul Thomas Anderson)

3. Django Unchained (Quentin Tarantino)

4. Gangster Squad (Ruben Fleischer)

5. The Dark Knight Rises (Christopher Nolan)

6. Moonrise Kingdom (Wes Anderson)

7. Savages (Oliver Stone)

8. The Place Beyond the Pines (Derek Cianfrance)

9. Argo (Ben Affleck)

10. Only God Forgives (Nicolas Winding Refn)

11. Lincoln (Steven Spielberg)

12. Gravity (Alfonso Cuaron)

13. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Peter Jackson)

14. The Wettest County in the World (John Hillcoat)

15. Looper (Rian Johnson)

16. Prometheus (Ridley Scott)

17. Life of Pi (Ang Lee)

18. Seven Psychopaths (Martin McDonagh)

19. Cosmopolis (David Cronenberg)

20. While We're Young (Noah Baumbach)

Speaking of Savages, I really hope Trent Reznor scores the movie, his scores would totally suit the badassery of the movie.